Mitsubishi BacHD150 Bacnet

Mitsubishi BacHD150 Bacnet

Hi have a Tridium system and trying to integrate the Mitsubishi BacHD150 bacnet adaptor. I set up the Mits using their tool, and can discover the BacHD150, but when I add it to my system it is shown as 'down' - 'bacnet device not operational'
    I've rechecked all of my settings on both the Tridium and Mits side of things. Can anyone offer any suggestions or help with the Mits BacHD150?
    Thanks

Did you spray it with insect spray?

Wash it with water maybe?

Is it smoking?

Name:  BAC-HD150.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  137.8 KB

I have to integrate two of these turds coming up and just looking at the manual is making my skin crawl. Lucky for me the MC is installing all the Mits and if its not working, I'm walking away until it is.

My experiences with these VRVs and their gateways has been pretty piss poor. Its gotten to the point I install an output that can toggle power to the gateways so they can be remotely rebooted. Good luck.
    Last edited by orion242; 05-29-2014 at 09:34 AM.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Quote Originally Posted by m_hac View Post
    Hi have a Tridium system and trying to integrate the Mitsubishi BacHD150 bacnet adaptor. I set up the Mits using their tool, and can discover the BacHD150, but when I add it to my system it is shown as 'down' - 'bacnet device not operational'
    I've rechecked all of my settings on both the Tridium and Mits side of things. Can anyone offer any suggestions or help with the Mits BacHD150?
    Thanks
    All I can say is it painful. I've done a lot of these, and it seems everytime it's like relearning the wheel. Every system seems to change. Sometimes we wire the network to the blower, other times to the condensers. Tech support is almost none existing and what you get is confusion.
    Let the Mitz guy figure out how to get the stuff to bacnet, and take it from that point.
    My guess is that the Mitz network is not configured. The tools and info are free on the web. Good luck on getting it to work.

Well I managed to get a response from it. They lie about the insect spray. That's the key. Just make sure it has the max allowable DEET content.
    ]
    Seriously tho, my issue was that on the Set_BMadapter_v2100 tool I didn't add the points in the 'objects screen'. Still find it odd that the device would show down and I can still discover some points while it was down. It's up now, so that's the main thing.

Another issue that came up was that the CD that came with BacHD150 adapter contained out of date software. So I had to get the updated software. If anyone needs the updated software, PM me.

Thanks for the responses.