Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by cdhand View Post
    Commtech I see the world much as you do, to say the least I am not a P.C. person. I have another reason to cut back on energy. Our country is at war and we are paying for people that want to kill us. I don't want to be a part of that. I put in geo 3 years ago and it cut my total electric bill by over 30%. my wife and I bought 2 Prius cars and we get 54 miles to the gallon and it is the best car I have owned. As for being green that is not for me, I think God made me and he loves me. Somethings he lets me control and others he is in charge of like the temperature on earth or the sea level. This planet will last as long as he wants it to and it will give us all we need to live on. Just a few years ago we thought we were running out of fuel now we know that in the US we have 100 years of natural gas and oil in the ground. We just need a president that will let us get it.
    Careful what you wish for as the NEW sources of NG may come a a price higher than you want.........contaminated water supplies. There is a lot of fracking done in Alberta and lots of ranchers with bad wells. Time will tell.

About this thread:
    UP TO DATE more so:

It is older I know, but since readers review this blog, I ask:

Do you want Heat-Recovery of 100% HW in the Cooling mode, loops and wells off line? at the 20 minute for 80 gal tank recoveries LIKE OIL HW but at a 60-80% savings? "series flow refrigeration", "fullsized desuperheating, and HW production 100% instantly on-Demand"

Pool heating while A/C?

Just ask AQUACAL, St Pete/ and Addison, how their "southern mktg" is booming, as they have also moved North for your reasoning ADDED to their Southern Successes.

If you know a company made DUAL Priority with 100% heat recovery in Cooling as well as in separate Pool heating and F-Air Cooling, and Heating ... all in one,
    and
    had wireless 4 zone controllers since the 1990's OEM built in, could you see how ALL considered, a VERY FAST ROI or LOWEST FIRST COST WITH 30% tax credit on all attached components GT HW to HVAC , etc... all accounted.. ?>?

That is why the SOUTH is screaming for GTHVAC-PriorityHW and Double Priority, or others using an additional W:W system (separate 2nd unit) for even simpler application.

Design with FULL HW in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    What region of thr US do you live in ?

Seems geo ... over time.
    ... however, much work still needs to be done.
    CLOSED LOOP newer ratings are listed, but in numerical EER's Closed- is posted below OPEN LOOP EER's:

http://www.energystar.gov/productfin...r=0&lastpage=1

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Careful... Time will tell.
    hi mike:

the wish is with accountable practises, I am sure, as a believer- steward ship is a given , if being practiced as instructed...
    the disassociation with general "green" has little to do with stewardship.

I just posted again on this old line because as you know too: ask how the HW is being COMPLETELY considered with any Solar, Gt-Hvac-Priority , Double Priority, to get to all the loads that utilities choke us about.
    ... however, much work still needs to be done.
    CLOSED LOOP newer ratings are listed, but in numerical EER's Closed- is posted below OPEN LOOP EER's:

http://www.energystar.gov/productfin...r=0&lastpage=1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123