Geo thermal pool heater question.

I am working on a packaged geo that conditions an indoor pool area and heats the pool water. The pool water is heated at a thin plate heat exchanger. What we know to be a desuperheater circuit is what the geo circulates through this thin plate heat exchanger. The thermostat control for pool water goes through a tecmark 3900 series pressure switch on the pool water plumbing circuit. My pressure switch is not activating at this time. Does anyone know what pressure the pool side loop should be? A separate pool company takes care of the pool side pump and plumbing. I don't want to tell homeowner to have their pool company come out until i can verify if the switch is legitimately open circuit due to low pressure. Thanks.

The desuperheater is hooked up to the heat exchanger? Is there any sort of buffer tank or is it closed loop from desuperheater out to heat exchanger to desuperheater in?
    I would upgrade to a dedicated Water to Water unit for a pool as a desuperheater can't even get above pool temperatures sometimes, they could be doing more harm than good from the desuperheater.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

No buffer tank. Just a closed loop on desuperheater as you described above. I agree with using a dedicated unit to accomplish heating the pool. "Dry Air" is the manufacturer of this unit. They are designed for this application. The desuperheater is not like your everyday water to air geo using 1/2" copper to a storage tank for potable hot water generation. It uses 1" PVC going to and from thin plate heat exchanger. I was out at this call again yesterday and found there were indeed issues with water flow on the pool side. I got in touch with Tecmark who makes the pressure control that was in question. I found the switch on pool side was measuring in K.P.A. I believe rougly 14 kpa equals 1 psig. I found pool had a "pink slime" issue that developed. The pool folks will have to delve deeper into that end and overall cause of low flow. Who knows, it may be as simple as a dirty pool filter. I am not a pool guy by any means...lol.