+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Electro Freeze factory service advice.

Post Likes

Electro Freeze factory service advice.

I would like to introduce myself and this seems like the logical place. I am a factory service representative for HC Duke/ Electro Freeze equipment. I will keep an eye on this board during normal business hours and try my best assist any questions on our equipment anyone may have. I will be the first to admit that I am no the most "seasoned" guy in our department but I do have access to those guys should I get stumped. I will stay out of "opinion" topics and not spend my time bashing our competition. So please if you have any questions on our equipment do not hesitate to send me an email
    Last edited by Dad; 05-01-2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: removed email addy

Post Likes

Electro F

Great!, "J". Mod 30T-RMT-237 Ser. J2L-3604. Is there a way to check temp's at the evaporator without the product? Can I put it to work bypassing the head mag switch without doing any damages to the cylinder.

Post Likes
    What are the symptoms with the machine? We really like to see a load on the evaporator. Also, what are your normal operating pressures? Some models you can run what we call a frost pattern check with the head off the machine and the beater shafts pulled out, on some models however you may have to have the head installed, again with the beater shafts pulled out. I do not reccomend running a freeze cycle with no product in the barrel and your beater shafts intalled. You can call 800-755-4545 to speak to someone live.

Post Likes
    Do you have any upcoming service training? Its been 10 yrs since I've been to an electrofreeze class! Your post reminded me it might be time to go again.

Thanks in advance

Jeep

Post Likes
    We usually have service schools starting late November and running into February. Depending on demand we do 2 schools for Electro Freeze Equipment and 2 schools for Duke (Dairy Queen) equipment. To attend the Electro Freeze school you must go through our distributor in your area. You can contact us directly to attend a Duke seminar. If anyone is interested in coming to a school please send me an email with your name, company info, and contact information as well as what school you would like to attend. All attendies must have valid EPA Refrigeration Certification. We fill the classes on a first come basis.

Post Likes
    I do not have a problem at the moment. I did previously and I was told that I needed a load to be able to calibrate and check temp's and T/B. Which I did but a little bit messy hahaha oh well. But I had quite a few problems with this particular equipment: Evaporator cyl. press. switch, Day temp control and low press. switch.

Post Likes
    I am sending you an email now. Some issues can arise depending on how the unit is set up and what mix the customer is using, however your issues may go beyond that.

Post Likes
    Thanks ef

I will get with u towards the end of september in regards to classes....

Post Likes

88T-CMT MTS problems

When I prime the machine I hear the MTS gear box kick in and fill up the cylinder. I turn every thing on and the beater turns on.

When I dispense product the beater does not turn on nor do I hear the MTS gear box kick in.

Any ideas what could be the problem?

I have been calling my factory authorized dealer for a week with no response.

Thanks.

Post Likes
    Yes, it sounds like a spigot switch, but could be a couple of things. Please call 309-755-4553. Ask for Josh or anyone in the service department.

Thanks.

Post Likes
    Thanks for the prompt reply.
    I will give them a call.

Where is the spigot switch located? I can't seem to find it and also whats the difference between 88T-CMT and 88T-RMT?

Thanks again.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by EFfactoryservice View Post
    I would like to introduce myself and this seems like the logical place. I am a factory service representative for HC Duke/ Electro Freeze equipment. I will keep an eye on this board during normal business hours and try my best assist any questions on our equipment anyone may have. I will be the first to admit that I am no the most "seasoned" guy in our department but I do have access to those guys should I get stumped. I will stay out of "opinion" topics and not spend my time bashing our competition. So please if you have any questions on our equipment do not hesitate to send me an email
    Hello and welcome. HC Duke is a great company. Is Penny and Kent still with the company?

Post Likes
    Electro-freeze is a great company with top notch equipment. X2 on the spigot switch, might just need to be adjusted back down.

Post Likes
    My 88T-CMT was serviced yesterday and is now working.

The product temperate is about 18F but when I dispense the product the head shakes quite a bit.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Post Likes

Electro Freeze CS1 Model -- Not shutting off? Help with Settings

Hello all! I am new to these forums and I had a quick question. I have an Electro Freeze CS1 model single barrel soft serve machine. It had not been turned on in a while and it just kept running with the mix and the hopper got ice cold and the cylinder didn't seem at first to get cold enough to freeze the mix, but then after turning it off and then back on again it froze the cylinder so I stopped the machine and then I started to look at the controls the temp is set at 20 and at a setting of 4. The front switches are set at 50 seconds and the other at 40 I believe? Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW. I took the mix out and it was frozen to the paddle so I put another one in and it never seemed to get cold enough although it just kept running? ARGGGH!

Post Likes
    In the process of ordering a relay, door switch, and compressor contactor. Nice stuff!

Post Likes
    Hi! I have an urgent question. The left hopper on my 2 flavor electrofreeze machine stopped working. The left side is working fine. On the right, it's freezing and dispensing correctly. however, the (top) hopper is not cooling. What could be wrong? How do I fix it? Thank you!

Post Likes
    The left hopper on my 2 flavor electrofreeze machine stopped working. The left side is working fine. On the right, it's freezing and dispensing correctly. however, the (top) hopper is not cooling. What could be wrong? How do I fix it? Thank you!

Post Likes
    hi im working on a cmt 30 , the cabinet temp is about 25 degrees even when the switch is off ,
    compressor kicks on every 5 min for about 30 sec , no matter what
    any ideas
    Outlaw guns? only outlaws will have guns
    Those who live by the sword are SHOT by us who don't.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by EFfactoryservice View Post
    I would like to introduce myself and this seems like the logical place. I am a factory service representative for HC Duke/ Electro Freeze equipment. I will keep an eye on this board during normal business hours
    What happened to this guy , he just leave us hangin ??? kinda scary

Ice V
    Outlaw guns? only outlaws will have guns
    Those who live by the sword are SHOT by us who don't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in