Gas Boiler Issue

Gas Boiler Issue

I have a peerless purefire boiler, PF-80, supporting radiant heat. It runs on propane and was installed a year ago. Since then, the system has gone out 15 times always with the same A02, flame failure message.

Peerless and the contractor have looked at this several times but seem to be stumped. While I can always restart the system, I am concerned about this in cold weather and when I am away from home. Any thoughts on where to go from here? Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Tony

Replace the main board, they were defective just like Burnham's were. I'm surprised Peerless has not recommended that already...

Many Thanks

Thanks for your recommendation. I will be talking to the Peerless rep soon and will pass on your recommendation.

Have they ran a combustion test on it?
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

The Peerless rep and the local contractor spent several hours testing the unit and I do believe that they ran a combustion test on it but will check. Many thanks.

Tony

Problem solved. Peerless rep and contractor visited and realized that the unit was oversized and they reprogramed the board to the smaller load. System is running fine now and I appreciate the all the input received. Many thanks to all.

Tony