[/B][/QUOTE]

Ditto

Same time as the space shuttle?

Two missles?

This guy tried to provoke us.

Re: So what is the point

Originally posted by cloned
    So what is the point?

200,000 people (including our GIs) have been killed or maimed in Iraq at a cost of $2250 per person. It's time to end the irrational and hysterical fear of a few fanatics half way around the world. Driving with a cell-phone is much more dangerious.

Lets declare war on cell phone drivers!!

Core

Originally posted by cyro

Two missles?

Seems it was 6.

Including one ICBM that didn't make it IC. Hmmmm. I wonder if it failed on it's own or it we helped it fail???

Il must have somtin against fishermen in the sea of japan. What kind of threat can he be now.
    Saddle Up!

Angry North Korea is Awakening the Sleeping Giant.

They test fire 5 scud missles and launched 2 ICBM and only one made it off the ground .

I think if they want to play chicken, lets send a Cruise out of one of our subs off there coast and see how long it takes to hit the capital.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BOOM=2.5 minutes from start of launch.
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Originally posted by cyro

Two missles?

Seems it was 6.

Including one ICBM that didn't make it IC. Hmmmm. I wonder if it failed on it's own or it we helped it fail???
    I'll bet we helped with the failure to show them we can!! Go ahead and fire one off...It won't get outside your boarders!!

Yes I know that we are the major world power. North Korea is way down the list of world powers.

Why can't we let the other sneaker-maker nations in the area take care of North Korea.

this is a total non-issue.

they are 'testing' 1950's grade, Soviet era missles.
    they are less a threat than those flu-viruses that part of the world keeps generating every 2-3 years.

if they actually started something with Japan, they would be blown-up to the 1500's (instead of the 1800's where they currently reside), because those boys-in-Tokyo would cook-up their own nukes in record time.

CNN et al needs to take-a-pill on this one, and focus on more pressing and real dangers - such as islamonut-schools popping up all over the world teaching people to 'kill-those-big-bad-westerners'. but, that would be logical.

Originally posted by tonys
    this is a total non-issue.

they are 'testing' 1950's grade, Soviet era missles.
    they are less a threat than those flu-viruses that part of the world keeps generating every 2-3 years.

if they actually started something with Japan, they would be blown-up to the 1500's (instead of the 1800's where they currently reside), because those boys-in-Tokyo would cook-up their own nukes in record time.

CNN et al needs to take-a-pill on this one, and focus on more pressing and real dangers - such as islamonut-schools popping up all over the world teaching people to 'kill-those-big-bad-westerners'. but, that would be logical.

A 1950's scud type missle can still kill a good group of people if it happened to fly right and hit a populated area!!

what about a back-pack on a subway?

Originally posted by benncool
    Yes I know that we are the major world power. North Korea is way down the list of world powers.

Why can't we let the other sneaker-maker nations in the area take care of North Korea.
    I agree, let China deal with them, we got enough problems.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12