Confused

I am looking hard at Uniweld stuff...gauges and pump...but other than companys name and reputation...know nothing about how "good" or "bad" they are...did a search and seems a few times people have asked and got no response.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DOES anyone know...seen...know a friend of a friend who once knew someone who used Uniweld gauges or Vacuum pump???/ what do you all KNOW about them..what have u seen or heard others say about their stuff????

Thanks ALL
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

I have a uniweld nitrogen regulator works great I have had it for 3 years no problems. not sure about their other products.

I love my uniweld guages, I have a set for R22 that I bought at a yard sale for $2. Figured Id try them out....Mine are all metal manifold (no plastic) and have dropped them several times with no effect. Dont know about the vaccum pumps

Originally posted by doglips
    I am looking hard at Uniweld stuff...gauges and pump...but other than companys name and reputation...know nothing about how "good" or "bad" they are...did a search and seems a few times people have asked and got no response.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DOES anyone know...seen...know a friend of a friend who once knew someone who used Uniweld gauges or Vacuum pump???/ what do you all KNOW about them..what have u seen or heard others say about their stuff????

Thanks ALL
    Hey dog, how you doing?

I bought a 5cfm Robinair pump at Gemaire for $195.00 two years ago.
    It does a good job, like any other pump just keep the oil clean.
    Also bought a set of Yellow Jacket gauges there at the same time for around $45.00 and still going strong, did change the hoses this year though.

Good luck.
    Are things picking up yet where you are?
    We are starting to get pretty busy but not quite to the level we should be at for this time of the year.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

I have a set of uniweld gauges I threw them in the garage because they weren't accurate. I changed the gauges they still wouldn't repeat the they started leaking by the valve. I stick to my yellow jacket series 41 they seem to work well.

hay don doing good...steady at work..no record breaking...but payingthe bills...and spending too much $$ on toys..i mean tools
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"