Thread: New Member

Hello,

My name is Jay Parker. Been in the HVAC business for about a year.
    Last 5 years I've been self employed tile and stone installer. At 35 knees shot and can't get down on them anymore, so had to find another trade.

Employed by good old boy (50+) years experience. Full of knowledge, honest and can fix anything.

Great sight, full of info, with the ever changing technology this sight is perfect.

(got to go son just pulled his first tooth out with a pair of KNipex) lol that a boy.

Jay

Welcome here!

If you think the info is good now, wait til you get pro membership! Just get post count to 15 and apply.

welcome aboard
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYLUPARK View Post
    Hello,

My name is Jay Parker. Been in the HVAC business for about a year.
    Last 5 years I've been self employed tile and stone installer. At 35 knees shot and can't get down on them anymore, so had to find another trade.

Employed by good old boy (50+) years experience. Full of knowledge, honest and can fix anything.

Great sight, full of info, with the ever changing technology this sight is perfect.

(got to go son just pulled his first tooth out with a pair of KNipex) lol that a boy.

Jay
    Interesting. I got away from HVAC installations and service because of bad knees...
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Thumbs up

LOL, ROBO,

Been doing a lot of service work this week. I just noticed today that I'm squatting a lot more than kneeling these days. Been using a great product called Nikken use their knee wraps (far-inferred). So far so good.

Take Care Jay Parker

Quote Originally Posted by JAYLUPARK View Post
    LOL, ROBO,

Been doing a lot of service work this week. I just noticed today that I'm squatting a lot more than kneeling these days. Been using a great product called Nikken use their knee wraps (far-inferred). So far so good.

Take Care Jay Parker
    Actually, you are correct. It is squatting that my knees can't take, not actually kneeling. I wasn't thinking about the different ways we can have bad knees.

You might try getting a tool case which doubles as a stool. Friend of mine has one and it is great. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You might try getting a tool case which doubles as a stool. Friend of mine has one and it is great. Thank you very much
    I still use my old tool bucket seat top for inside and my refrigerant tank carrier/stool for outside. On the now rare occasions I do physical work on HVAC systems, or even some home repair stuff, I definitely need some sort of stool.