Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Knight REME

I need to see a third party test report because RGF is full of Smoke and Mirrors. Especially because everyone that I know which has one smells a Ozone odor which doesn't smell like Roses. The proof for me is in the feedback from customers which are complaining about the smell. In some cases they decide to just unplug the thing because the air smelled better without it. On seconed thought I don't even care to see the third party report because I have heard it from 100's of people. I have switched to the Global Plasma Solutions GPS 2400 and there are no more issues and cleaner smelling air to breath easy. www.GPSHVAC.com

A
    We have also discussed the pros and cons of the Bi-polar ionization on this site. This technology creates OH (hydroxyl radicals) in the occupied space and is potentially more damaging than the ozone. Goto this thread for more information.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/archive/ind.../t-816292.html

Your technology is not the magic "indoor air black box."

Quote Originally Posted by breathe easy View Post
    A
    We have also discussed the pros and cons of the Bi-polar ionization on this site. This technology creates OH (hydroxyl radicals) in the occupied space and is potentially more damaging than the ozone. Goto this thread for more information.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/archive/ind.../t-816292.html

Your technology is not the magic "indoor air black box."
    Breathe easy When regular people use the "indoor air black box." They really enjoy the air quality. That is the best and easiest test to pass don't you think? If you are into IAQ you should try it yourself and learn about what is in the box.

I just spoke with a Territory Manager which works at a leading distributor here in Miami. He has a RGF Reme in his home and he mentioned that he has to open the doors and windows to " AIR OUT " his home of all the undesirable odor the REME produces. My GPS2400 will never do that so you won't want to "AIR OUT" your home.

Belmont, there is absolutely no data on the REME for particulate removal. Unless you live in a tube, with the REME at one end causing clusters, and a filter on the other end, there is no way particulate in the duct can be charged and run the gauntlet through a house to make it all the way to the filter. Indiana Jones has a better chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12