Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Arulu seems to be on to something!

A trash well is about 3' diameter and drilled into a landfill. With a central perforated well pipe surrounded by fist-sized stone it is capped and used for methane recovery. I have a customer with vertical geo wells which are said to be collapsed and so not repairable. As they have no where else to drill replacement wells my thought was to have a trash well capable guy drill out the existing wells and then install geo wells in the same locations. A good trash well driller can drill a large hole through landfill yak - engine blocks, steel scrap, etc. - so my thought was that he could also drill out an existing well. The guy I use is out of Ohio but the job is down near the DMB and you're right in Berlin - so I thought I'd ask.

PHM
    -------

ith e lan and matedF
    Quote Originally Posted by CallaDrilling View Post
    I don't even know what a "trash well" is or it's purpose.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Sorry but we can not drill wells to 36". What is "DMB" Delaware memorial bridge?

You're local so I thought I could abbreviate. These monkeys on here convinced me to get an ipad and it's a bit of a pita to type on that little keyboard.

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by CallaDrilling View Post
    Sorry but we can not drill wells to 36". What is "DMB" Delaware memorial bridge?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123