Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Welcome pirate. Lots of good info here with good guys. I've seen the site grow from a 1 street town to a metropolis. lol I cant spell or type either and sometimes catch grief 4 it. just roll with it and follow the rules.
    If you think our goverment is screwed up. You haven't lived in another country.

Well I was informed this morning via a spam like e-mail that my application for pro status had been declined at this time. It went on to say that they were unsure of my affiliation with the HVAC business???

There was no other reason given. I am left wondering a lot of things. If the site has exclusive rules for pro status, there should be more thought put into a statement of rejection. Something along the lines of " we do not accept dirty well drillers or loopers into the pro status area" I could live with that, rules being rules and all.

In my world I represent the Geo in geothermal. I provide the earth coupleing for all the earth coupled heatpumps. That is my involvement in the HVAC business.

I have read the list of reasons why people are denied most frequently, illegible or fruadulant documents seems to be a big one, I will include my credentials here. Also if there is any other doubt about my involvement in the geo portion of geothermal check out my website at weberwelldrilling.com.

In closeing if you choose not to admit "dirty well drillers and loopers" I would suggest a name change for the going green section to " thermal heatpumps" and leave the geo out.

Sincerely
    Eric Sackett
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eric, I don't see why they would deny you.

You could email roboteq or twilly for clarification.

To all who have welcomed me here, I would like to say thank you. I have had some interaction with the membership committee and at the end of the day they have conceeded that the "dirty well driller" supports and participates in the HVAC industry, but the site administrators rules and guidelines prohibit " the dirty well driller" from getting a pro membership status.

The objective of getting a pro membership status was not for ego, but to gain access to the pro going green section where I felt I could be of assistance and add solid content to the disscussion.

I will remain here to offer assistance and be helpfull, so if any pro's need or want input from "the dirty well driller", post it up in the public section or contact me through my website Name of your website not permitted in post.

In the future the administrator may or may not create a new limited pro membership for "the dirty well drillers" but it really is not that important to me. Just another label.

Eric Sackett
    Name of your website not permitted in post.
    Last edited by beenthere; 06-15-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: remove website name

How do you drill a dirty well?

And where the heck is Gregg Neck Boatyard anyway?

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by waterpirate View Post
    To all who have welcomed me here, I would like to say thank you. I have had some interaction with the membership committee and at the end of the day they have conceeded that the "dirty well driller" supports and participates in the HVAC industry, but the site administrators rules and guidelines prohibit " the dirty well driller" from getting a pro membership status.

The objective of getting a pro membership status was not for ego, but to gain access to the pro going green section where I felt I could be of assistance and add solid content to the disscussion.

I will remain here to offer assistance and be helpfull, so if any pro's need or want input from "the dirty well driller", post it up in the public section or contact me through my website Name of your website not permitted in post.

In the future the administrator may or may not create a new limited pro membership for "the dirty well drillers" but it really is not that important to me. Just another label.

Eric Sackett
    Name of your website not permitted in post.
    Last edited by beenthere; 06-15-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: removed website name from quote
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    And where the heck is Gregg Neck Boatyard anyway?

PHM
    ------
    Ever heard of M-R Ducks?
    There slogan is " if I tell you where it is, I have to kill you"
    Eric

What about Wicks ?

Can you at least tell me what happened to Wicks? Or is Darcy running the show now?

PHM
    ------

Ever heard of M-R Ducks?
    There slogan is " if I tell you where it is, I have to kill you"
    Eric
    PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Can you at least tell me what happened to Wicks? Or is Darcy running the show now?

PHM
    ------
    You obviously have me confused with some one I do not know. I never heard of Wicks, Darcy, or the boat yard you mentioned.

How bout we shift this to talking about geothermal or the administrators policies toward "dirty well drillers"?
    Eric

It's a test -

Your location is listed as Georgetown. I just expected someone from there to know about at least some of the things I've mentioned.

Oh wait! Are you tricky as well as dirty?

BTW: Did you take on that label yourself or did the powers-that-be here at HVAC/T assign it to you?

PHM
    -------

You obviously have me confused with some one I do not know. I never heard of Wicks, Darcy, or the boat yard you mentioned.

How bout we shift this to talking about geothermal or the administrators policies toward "dirty well drillers"?
    Eric
    PHM
    --------

" test me, test me, why don't you arrest me?" Throw me in the jail house untill the sun goes down....

There are few things that annoy me more than subterfuge, and avoidance. So in that vein if I soiled the reputation of any female that is kin to you, I am not sorry.

Eric

Glad to see a fellow "dirty well driller" get the pro nod!!!

Dirty Cala Driller,

Can you drill trash wells?

PHM
    --------
    PHM
    --------

I don't even know what a "trash well" is or it's purpose.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast