Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new here with a lot to offer in going green

Post Likes

new here with a lot to offer in going green

Hi,

My name is Eric Sackett and I am a master well driller with a strong presance in the geothermal end of the HVAC world. I hold a master well drillers liscense in MD,DE, and VA. Our main area of operation is the Delmarva Penninsula. We are involved in both residential and commercial geothermal projects.

All of our office and field personell are IGSHPA certified and experianced in all aspects of design and instalation of the entire wet end of the system. Our company strives for better customers through education. If you sell a educated customer they will know what they are purchaseing and why. That yields a very long list of happy satisfied custmers.

We started doing geo for friends and back in 1980 and the rest has been a non stop learning and serving experiance.

I invite you to visit our website at In profile please. and check out what we are about and where I am coming from in the posts that I contribute to.

I consider myself a great resource if we are talking about design loads, loops, grout, mud rotary driling, tactics, logistics, and time management.

Spelling and grammar are a few of my short comeings, but if you can loo past that the content is worth it.

I am known by the handle waterpirate on other forums on the web in the drilling, technical scuba diveing, and geothermal realm. I hope to be a resource here as well.

Thank you
    Eric Sackett
    Last edited by Stamas; 04-28-2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Web Link removed.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Welcome to the site. I am just getting into installing geo-thermal. Have serviced them for awhile. Around here a company called loopmasters is pretty dominant.

Looking forward to seeing you on the site.

don't worry about the grammer. Computor age skewered that.

Post Likes
    welcome aboard,
    work on getting the post count up, don't see why you coulndn't get professional status
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Welcome here!

We do quite a bit of geo, we do our own loop piping. Mostly horizontal loops here.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    welcome aboard,
    work on getting the post count up, don't see why you coulndn't get professional status
    Thanx, I am trying. The traffic in the going green non proffesional forum seems to be a little slow and dated. You could help me out by getting some other pros to yak it up in the non pro forum.
    Eric

Post Likes
    just check out all the other open forums

you'll find something to make a comment about
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    just check out all the other open forums

you'll find something to make a comment about
    But watch out for the ARP!! It can get pretty rough at times...
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Post Likes
    heheh...it looks like one smiley is kissing the other..
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Post Likes
    Welcome, I see you on GBT quiet a bit, more action here but less geo.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes

Can you drill me a trash well ?

Can you drill me trash-wells say; 36-48" diameter?

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by waterpirate View Post
    Hi,

My name is Eric Sackett and I am a master well driller with a strong presance in the geothermal end of the HVAC world. I hold a master well drillers liscense in MD,DE, and VA. Our main area of operation is the Delmarva Penninsula. We are involved in both residential and commercial geothermal projects.

All of our office and field personell are IGSHPA certified and experianced in all aspects of design and instalation of the entire wet end of the system. Our company strives for better customers through education. If you sell a educated customer they will know what they are purchaseing and why. That yields a very long list of happy satisfied custmers.

We started doing geo for friends and back in 1980 and the rest has been a non stop learning and serving experiance.

I invite you to visit our website at In profile please. and check out what we are about and where I am coming from in the posts that I contribute to.

I consider myself a great resource if we are talking about design loads, loops, grout, mud rotary driling, tactics, logistics, and time management.

Spelling and grammar are a few of my short comeings, but if you can loo past that the content is worth it.

I am known by the handle waterpirate on other forums on the web in the drilling, technical scuba diveing, and geothermal realm. I hope to be a resource here as well.

Thank you
    Eric Sackett
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    Welcome

Post Likes
    welcome to the site. I would love to know more about geo-thermal technology

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by suffolk2012 View Post
    welcome to the site. I would love to know more about geo-thermal technology
    If you go to my profile you can check out the website we built. Should keep you busy reading for at least a week, and generate another week of questions! lol
    Eric

Post Likes
    Welcome pirate. Lots of good info here with good guys. I've seen the site grow from a 1 street town to a metropolis. lol I cant spell or type either and sometimes catch grief 4 it. just roll with it and follow the rules.
    If you think our goverment is screwed up. You haven't lived in another country.

Post Likes
    Well I was informed this morning via a spam like e-mail that my application for pro status had been declined at this time. It went on to say that they were unsure of my affiliation with the HVAC business???

There was no other reason given. I am left wondering a lot of things. If the site has exclusive rules for pro status, there should be more thought put into a statement of rejection. Something along the lines of " we do not accept dirty well drillers or loopers into the pro status area" I could live with that, rules being rules and all.

In my world I represent the Geo in geothermal. I provide the earth coupleing for all the earth coupled heatpumps. That is my involvement in the HVAC business.

I have read the list of reasons why people are denied most frequently, illegible or fruadulant documents seems to be a big one, I will include my credentials here. Also if there is any other doubt about my involvement in the geo portion of geothermal check out my website at weberwelldrilling.com.

In closeing if you choose not to admit "dirty well drillers and loopers" I would suggest a name change for the going green section to " thermal heatpumps" and leave the geo out.

Sincerely
    Eric Sackett

Post Likes
    Eric, I don't see why they would deny you.

You could email roboteq or twilly for clarification.

Post Likes
    To all who have welcomed me here, I would like to say thank you. I have had some interaction with the membership committee and at the end of the day they have conceeded that the "dirty well driller" supports and participates in the HVAC industry, but the site administrators rules and guidelines prohibit " the dirty well driller" from getting a pro membership status.

The objective of getting a pro membership status was not for ego, but to gain access to the pro going green section where I felt I could be of assistance and add solid content to the disscussion.

I will remain here to offer assistance and be helpfull, so if any pro's need or want input from "the dirty well driller", post it up in the public section or contact me through my website Name of your website not permitted in post.

In the future the administrator may or may not create a new limited pro membership for "the dirty well drillers" but it really is not that important to me. Just another label.

Eric Sackett
    Name of your website not permitted in post.
    Last edited by beenthere; 06-15-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: remove website name

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    Post Likes

How do you drill a dirty well?

And where the heck is Gregg Neck Boatyard anyway?

PHM
    ------

To all who have welcomed me here, I would like to say thank you. I have had some interaction with the membership committee and at the end of the day they have conceeded that the "dirty well driller" supports and participates in the HVAC industry, but the site administrators rules and guidelines prohibit " the dirty well driller" from getting a pro membership status.

The objective of getting a pro membership status was not for ego, but to gain access to the pro going green section where I felt I could be of assistance and add solid content to the disscussion.

I will remain here to offer assistance and be helpfull, so if any pro's need or want input from "the dirty well driller", post it up in the public section or contact me through my website Name of your website not permitted in post.

In the future the administrator may or may not create a new limited pro membership for "the dirty well drillers" but it really is not that important to me. Just another label.

Eric Sackett
    Name of your website not permitted in post.
    Last edited by beenthere; 06-15-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: removed website name from quote
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    And where the heck is Gregg Neck Boatyard anyway?

PHM
    ------
    Ever heard of M-R Ducks?
    There slogan is " if I tell you where it is, I have to kill you"
    Eric

Post Likes

What about Wicks ?

Can you at least tell me what happened to Wicks? Or is Darcy running the show now?

PHM
    ------

Ever heard of M-R Ducks?
    There slogan is " if I tell you where it is, I have to kill you"
    Eric
    PHM
    --------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in