Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

new here with a lot to offer in going green

Hi,

My name is Eric Sackett and I am a master well driller with a strong presance in the geothermal end of the HVAC world. I hold a master well drillers liscense in MD,DE, and VA. Our main area of operation is the Delmarva Penninsula. We are involved in both residential and commercial geothermal projects.

All of our office and field personell are IGSHPA certified and experianced in all aspects of design and instalation of the entire wet end of the system. Our company strives for better customers through education. If you sell a educated customer they will know what they are purchaseing and why. That yields a very long list of happy satisfied custmers.

We started doing geo for friends and back in 1980 and the rest has been a non stop learning and serving experiance.

I invite you to visit our website at In profile please. and check out what we are about and where I am coming from in the posts that I contribute to.

I consider myself a great resource if we are talking about design loads, loops, grout, mud rotary driling, tactics, logistics, and time management.

Spelling and grammar are a few of my short comeings, but if you can loo past that the content is worth it.

I am known by the handle waterpirate on other forums on the web in the drilling, technical scuba diveing, and geothermal realm. I hope to be a resource here as well.

Thank you
    Eric Sackett
    Last edited by Stamas; 04-28-2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Web Link removed.

Welcome to the site. I am just getting into installing geo-thermal. Have serviced them for awhile. Around here a company called loopmasters is pretty dominant.

Looking forward to seeing you on the site.

don't worry about the grammer. Computor age skewered that.

welcome aboard,
    work on getting the post count up, don't see why you coulndn't get professional status
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome here!

We do quite a bit of geo, we do our own loop piping. Mostly horizontal loops here.

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    welcome aboard,
    work on getting the post count up, don't see why you coulndn't get professional status
    Thanx, I am trying. The traffic in the going green non proffesional forum seems to be a little slow and dated. You could help me out by getting some other pros to yak it up in the non pro forum.
    Eric

just check out all the other open forums

you'll find something to make a comment about
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    just check out all the other open forums

you'll find something to make a comment about
    But watch out for the ARP!! It can get pretty rough at times...
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

heheh...it looks like one smiley is kissing the other..
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Welcome, I see you on GBT quiet a bit, more action here but less geo.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

Can you drill me a trash well ?

Can you drill me trash-wells say; 36-48" diameter?

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by waterpirate View Post
    Hi,

My name is Eric Sackett and I am a master well driller with a strong presance in the geothermal end of the HVAC world. I hold a master well drillers liscense in MD,DE, and VA. Our main area of operation is the Delmarva Penninsula. We are involved in both residential and commercial geothermal projects.

All of our office and field personell are IGSHPA certified and experianced in all aspects of design and instalation of the entire wet end of the system. Our company strives for better customers through education. If you sell a educated customer they will know what they are purchaseing and why. That yields a very long list of happy satisfied custmers.

We started doing geo for friends and back in 1980 and the rest has been a non stop learning and serving experiance.

I invite you to visit our website at In profile please. and check out what we are about and where I am coming from in the posts that I contribute to.

I consider myself a great resource if we are talking about design loads, loops, grout, mud rotary driling, tactics, logistics, and time management.

Spelling and grammar are a few of my short comeings, but if you can loo past that the content is worth it.

I am known by the handle waterpirate on other forums on the web in the drilling, technical scuba diveing, and geothermal realm. I hope to be a resource here as well.

Thank you
    Eric Sackett
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Welcome

welcome to the site. I would love to know more about geo-thermal technology

Quote Originally Posted by suffolk2012 View Post
    welcome to the site. I would love to know more about geo-thermal technology
    If you go to my profile you can check out the website we built. Should keep you busy reading for at least a week, and generate another week of questions! lol
    Eric

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast