let's just run the wire through here . .

orrrrrr not ........ this explains why stage 2 wouldn't energize. thanks alarm guys . .
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Is that threw a rooftop so they could get thier wires inside the building?

I am trying to see what it is

yea. they pulled through the blower compartment & had to run into the return for the smoke detector. pic 1 is the route they chose after drilling the hole you can slightly see.

Reminds me of the people who would run a hot wire from the battery of their car over the cowl and in thru the front doorjamb for their stereos w/o a fuse to be seen.......
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

They rerouted the wire like no one would know they put the 3/4 inch hole that just happens to match the missing piece of copper. NICE

unless that system was empty, they had to have known when they popped that tube
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

So, that's not how it's supposeed to be done?

Stupid (lazy) people = job security

Thank god for all of the stupid and lazy people that we have indirect contact with on an almost daily basis. Just think how uneventful your job would be if you just changed filters every day. I just love those WTF jobs!! The units that haven't been serviced in many moons, the filters so thick that they require a barbers license to cut the hair off of them just to be able to pry it free(but it was just change last week). More PVC couplings and cement on a drain line than your supplier sold last year. 45 Lbs of r 22 in a 3 ton residential heat pump system thank you Snears. Duh WTF is superheat (the art of adding enough refrigerant to get a suntan from the heat coming out of the condensing unit)or subcooling (the art of adding enough gas to make the compressor sound like a firefight in Iraq) . Water heaters hooked up with 6 Six foot gas flex connectors thank you BLowes. Thank you Home Cheapo(you can do it) with a double pole 50 amp breaker on 12/2 multi color romex(a little yellow, some brown and mostly black, they really should teach color cordination). Thanks to the Mexican landscaping army for arming their warriors with high powered string trimmers and those gas powered hedge trimmers. They do a great job on 3/8 liquid lines, condenser coils, low voltage wiring. Thanks to the weekend warrior the built that POS deck over the top of the condensing unit with only 1/4" of space from the top of the unit to the bottom of the joist great job at measuring that one. How about the flexapuss a Snears trademark with no drain pan and a mile of six inch flex with 40 foot runs and they get 10 grand for a 3 tons system and hack it all up. Thanks to all of the azzholes of the world for making my day.
    WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE,
    ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

I'll bet that was exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    Thank god for all of the stupid and lazy people that we have indirect contact with on an almost daily basis. Just think how uneventful your job would be if you just changed filters every day. I just love those WTF jobs!! The units that haven't been serviced in many moons, the filters so thick that they require a barbers license to cut the hair off of them just to be able to pry it free(but it was just change last week). More PVC couplings and cement on a drain line than your supplier sold last year. 45 Lbs of r 22 in a 3 ton residential heat pump system thank you Snears. Duh WTF is superheat (the art of adding enough refrigerant to get a suntan from the heat coming out of the condensing unit)or subcooling (the art of adding enough gas to make the compressor sound like a firefight in Iraq) . Water heaters hooked up with 6 Six foot gas flex connectors thank you BLowes. Thank you Home Cheapo(you can do it) with a double pole 50 amp breaker on 12/2 multi color romex(a little yellow, some brown and mostly black, they really should teach color cordination). Thanks to the Mexican landscaping army for arming their warriors with high powered string trimmers and those gas powered hedge trimmers. They do a great job on 3/8 liquid lines, condenser coils, low voltage wiring. Thanks to the weekend warrior the built that POS deck over the top of the condensing unit with only 1/4" of space from the top of the unit to the bottom of the joist great job at measuring that one. How about the flexapuss a Snears trademark with no drain pan and a mile of six inch flex with 40 foot runs and they get 10 grand for a 3 tons system and hack it all up. Thanks to all of the azzholes of the world for making my day.
    If everyone could do this work......we wouldn't have a job
    If every a...... could do this,I wouldn't have a job...