Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by CCSPIERCE View Post
    Richard, he cleaned up a 19EA burn out for me a few years ago. Took him longer to set it up than the actual cleaning. The refrig sample came back as virgin R-12.
    The "Zuggie-Beast" to me is like huge pipe-organ found in a few places with more pedals and knobs and valves that made absolutely no sense at all to me. I am not exactly new in this trade but the valving etc. was beyond my understanding. To watch Brer' Britt fiddle with them valves and such is like watching a master play a pipe organ. Can you just imagine if they put the "Zuggie-Beast" on the maeket what the damn instruction manual would be....It would be larger than a New York city phone book.
    Ain't "None" of us as smart as "All" of us..

Nice

Oh yea, Mike got it going on huh? He's in fla too? Good deal , mobile reclaim.,

Quote Originally Posted by mlkwal1 View Post
    Oh yea, Mike got it going on huh? He's in fla too? Good deal , mobile reclaim.,
    Yes, yes and yes. I haven't talked to him in a few, but he should be coming out of his no compete. In which you my be able to get your very own equipment, I hope. He also had some refrigerant in storage. If you need his contact info let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the zuggie miester operate those pipe organ valves, and it was a cool motion of events. After set-up and putting the trailer up on scales he pushed the entire charge of 3000 + lbs into his vessel and pulled the chiller's utility vessel into a vacuum. He then weighed the charge and started manipulating valves. Basically he recycled the charge thru cores, pushed it back into the utility vessel and circulated refrigerant there. While doing that he pulled out cores and replaced. Pushed the charge back to the trailer's vessel and cleaned up the charge again. ( to insure residuals in the chiller utility vessel were also cleaned out). After clean-up circulation he pushed it all back to the chiller and evacuated all vapor from his unit back into the chiller. Pulled out his second set of cores and dismantled. My best memory says he did all this in less than four hours. It was impossible to keep up with his valving. He told me he designed that thing on the back of a napkin during an airline flight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12