Valve Core Gripper

I just bought one...Its awesome

got a web link to what you bought???
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

yea the website is www.valvecoretool.com

Looks like a good tool to have and price is fine.

Only thing that seems odd is, you say you just bought it and its awesome.. Based on the name on the website and your email in your profile, it sounds like you actually invented and are selling the product! You should be proud to represent it, if I am correct. Unless this is just a strange coincidence and you have no connection to the person selling the tool?

That being said, this looks like a good tool to have and I am considering purchasing one.

Typically they are wanting you to pay to advertise your products here...

The giveaway is that the name of the "president" of the company selling the product is Evan Krause, and the email address in the OP's profile is e-krause@xxxxxxxx.xxx

Blatant advertising post, with a lie thrown in to make it sound like he is a tech that found a great new product, when in actuality, he appears to have a clear connection to the company selling the product.
    Either that, or the sameness of the name is the most astonishing coincidence ever...
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Question

your right sounds strange

On his very first post he was looking for a valve core tool. http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....2#post11199202

Yeah, it's shameless advertising but it's pretty cool isn't it.

... and here lies a tiny issue. Selling a simple item like that really doesn't make that much profit. Doubtful he could afford the advertising here. I've suggested to Penton they make a package some guys could live with... short ads and low cost. Profile and sig ads only. Still waiting on an answer from them.

Yeah... Evan has been caught by super snoops but if you read his past replies he is in the business. Just don't post the link again and this thread will vanish soon.