Fieldpiece HS-35 Multimeter Stick Meter

I kind of put the cart before the horse on this.
    I purchaced a HS-35 a few days ago, good meter for hvac work? And if I did good what are some of the more useful attachments I should be looking for? Thanks
    southshorejohn

Look at Fieldpiece .com or shop.rdholder.com

http://www.fieldpiece.com/accessory-heads

http://shop.rdholder.com/Accessory-Heads_c5.htm

5% off with hvactalk

I personally love the Fieldpiece stuff. Bought an HS-36 five years ago and it's paid for itself countless times already. Take advantage of using the meter leads to extend your amp clamp and take blower amp draw and other readings the proper way -- with the unit sealed. The hanging magnet, alligator attachments, and backlight are also welcome features. The only head I've bought for it so far is the manometer, but it's great. I'd like to get the head that measures airflow/cfm. I've gotten the attention of a couple of the Fluke guys I work with, and they seemed to dig it, too after having no real experience with Fieldpiece. Enjoy

I have. Had the hs35 for 2 years now. I have the phschrometer head attachment and the vacuum gauge attachment. Both work well. Haven't used vacuum gauge since I bought the sman3. I don't think you will be disappointed in a fieldpiece meter.

Thanks guys, just waiting for UPS to try it out. After reading on here I was pretty sure I did good, but like I said I read about them after I bought it
    southshorejohn