I have a 19 year old Rheem AC. The A-coil is new with a new furnace (2 years old). would I gain enough efficience to justify replacing a condenser that still works?

Depends. In many areas, short cooling season and/or low electric rates don't justify replacing a working unit just for a few SEER points. In other areas with long summers and high juice rates, might not be a bad idea. Regardless, you are on borrowed time. If you don't mind being down while you research and chose a replacement, hang on til she dies. This isn't the cheapest time of year to buy. Wait til early fall or cheaper yet, end of winter.

So many useless brochures have been in front of me the last few days I could have this all wrong, but if you change out a 10 seer unit for a 14 seer every $100 the old unit would have cost you the new one does for $63.

Beyond cost, and remember I have been reading way too many brochures, some new units have a much improved comfort range where temperature and humidity don't wiggle so much.