Hello Everyone :)

Thumbs up Hello Everyone :)

Watched these threads, been pulling them up from google when searching for a brain teasing solution.

My name is Matt, I have been HVACR tech for 22 years, had break from mainstream service over the past 4 and things just got a little foggy. lol
    Like riding a bike, seems like it's hard to forget alot, now and then, need to refresh and read threads like these to get gears going.

I see alot of technical ability and personality here, so ,, time to join and participate.

I dont see alot sharing history, but as I am personable, I would like to.

I was born into trades, one brother master plumber, other master electrician, father owned water purification bus and have been associated with service in homes for as mentioned easily over 20 years.

Self motivated to learn and picked up resi heating and cooling, started out with Vo-tech education in HVACR. Excelled and worked for premier company in Michigan as Tech, advanced to Lead tech, ended up as Service manager.
    Gained many certs, training exp and continued education during the decade at this company.

While there, worked with techs and leaders in innovation with Waterfurnace, Climate master, FHP and Amana. Served as Amana's field service representative to other dealers for three years.

Moved on to another company, did the same, moved to Florida to help with ill parents. Parents passed, moved to New Jersey nov of '10.

Sought employment with leading HVAC Plum&Heat company, landed job, here I am.

Hope I can get to know many of you, again, have seen alot of professionalism and technical ability. I have great respect for my trade and brothers and sisters within.

Matt

welcome, get the post count up so you can get into the "pro" forums.

that's where the best stuff is located
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Great Qualifications! No need to wait for the "pro" status. You can go straight to the ARP section. That's where the personalities hang out! They'll help keep you motivated!

tell them SOLARMIKE sent you!

Welcome to the sight!

Welcome to the site Matt. Good luck with the new gig. I am still in limbo myself, trying to determine which way to go right now. I'm here to keep from getting "a little foggy"

This is a great site and you will enjoy it.
    II Chronicles 7:14 Galatians 2:20 Ephesians 2:8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Tech it out View Post
    Welcome to the site Matt. Good luck with the new gig. I am still in limbo myself, trying to determine which way to go right now. I'm here to keep from getting "a little foggy"

This is a great site and you will enjoy it.
    Especially ARP!

Thanks peeps, Had a good one today Ill share and get opinions.
    Ill take heed and get my post up, participate and have sum fun with ya'll.. (y)
    Just home and will post it in a few,, it's one we all can relate and love i bet.. lol

Matt