Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by dutchcool
    Our small country is out of the game.

we lost the match with Potugal.
    Well... back to basics

Eusebio must be proud.

Italy won!!

The Dago's won, whoopee do...............
    My wife will be happy anyway.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

we are cooking Italian sausages again for the whole family to celebrate

I'd rather have my eyes sewn wide open and watch Roseanne Barr do a striptease than watch that crap!

you don't understand it..and anything you don't understand must be bad. you're in the minority. the 2006 numbers aren't in yet but the last World Cup in 2002...

"The World Cup, which brings together the world's best soccer nations every four years, has a total television audience of more than 25 billion. The 2002 final between Germany and Brazil attracted 1.1 billion viewers -- about 1 out of every 6 people on the planet."
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

How about that brutal head butt by Zidane? He's lucky the other guy didn't drop dead from a heart attack.

nope

Originally posted by tinner73
    you don't understand it..and anything you don't understand must be bad. you're in the minority. the 2006 numbers aren't in yet but the last World Cup in 2002...

"The World Cup, which brings together the world's best soccer nations every four years, has a total television audience of more than 25 billion. The 2002 final between Germany and Brazil attracted 1.1 billion viewers -- about 1 out of every 6 people on the planet."
    They figure 30 billion combined this year.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2˘.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Originally posted by gruntly

And my husband tried to argue with me that the Superbowl has a bigger television audience than the World Cup. Ha. Even the televised draw determing the first round opponents drew over 1 billion viewers, and that was months before the tournament started.

Originally posted by yocona
    Originally posted by gruntly

And my husband tried to argue with me that the Superbowl has a bigger television audience than the World Cup. Ha. Even the televised draw determing the first round opponents drew over 1 billion viewers, and that was months before the tournament started.
    Superbowl?

What's that? Sounds like a massive chowdown
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2˘.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123