Thieves did them a favor...

Funny thing is there are several new Carrier 5-ton units directly across from them and the owner wasn't too surprised his was robbed...hmm...

[IMG] 2012-04-24_13-57-47_863 by bradjmx4, on Flickr[/IMG]
    "The value of quality is long rembered after the thrill of low price is forgotten."

sounds like insurance fraud...
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Definitely smells like a case of Fortuitous Lightning. Can't get much of a payout on that, the owner must have fallen on some desperate times (not that I approve of that sort of thing under any circumstances).

Old Singer?

that condenser fan motor is worth a couple bucks

I had a guy call once wanting a price to replace a compressor over the phone, told him I wasn't able to do that. He called a few days later to get a qoute for insurance company, to replace his stolen A/C. Damn thieves were nice enough to use tubing cutters and tape the lines up, even wire nutted the high voltage and flipped breaker to A/H off. Insurance ended up paying for it.
    Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained. (William Blake)

Lots of that down here after hurricanes.We took position would not state damage due to storms unless there was no doubt.Mostly people with old systems it did not do that before storm (system operating to specs).Would just give price to repair or replace.I would always no I had cheated your insurance and wonder when or if I would do that to you.My reputation too valuable.

Owner needed a new unit, buds needed some walkin around money, everybody's happy.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography