Thread: TRANE air cooled Chillers RTAD RTAC

Post Likes

TRANE air cooled Chillers RTAD RTAC

Where can i buy spare parts for TRANE Chillers model RTAD , RTAC from sensors , electronic boards, Electronic expansion valves, etc... Even oil

Post Likes
    Trane chiller parts are only available from Trane. There may be pirate sources out there but I won't use them.

Post Likes
    Wouldn't this give trane a monopoly on parts and parts prices? What if one is at odds with the local rep ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Therock7979 View Post
    Wouldn't this give trane a monopoly on parts and parts prices? What if one is at odds with the local rep ?
    If its a big enough grip you change the chiller out . Other than that you call Midwest parts like they said in the other chiller thread you started .

Post Likes
    Just to set this straight Carrier parts from Carrier, McQuay parts from McQuay, and York parts from Johnson Controls you could call it a monopoly but then I buy my Ford parts from ford not Dodge. Hope this helps.

Post Likes
    Theres no monopoly. You can buy your parts from anywhere and put them in any chiller if you can make it work.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by R123 View Post
    Theres no monopoly. You can buy your parts from anywhere and put them in any chiller if you can make it work.
    Very true, we put Trane controls on a Carrier chiller, best it's ever worked.
    I have done so much with so little for so long, that now I can do almost anything with nothing at all.

Post Likes
    Try another Trane rep.

Post Likes
    Thank you guys for your support, very helpful

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in