3 year experience in HVAC.
15 years experience in contracting and business.
Advanced Refrigeration certified.
EPA 608 Universal certification.

E-250 Van, Tools, Ganges the whole nine yards.
Self starter, self motivated, independent employee.
I have used software such as Desco ESC and Bella Online Solutions for dispatching and flat rates.

Looking to move to Fort Worth Texas in 18 months. Does anyone have any ideas about employment for the area? I am looking for a long standing position 10-15 years with a company. I don't like moving around to other companies trying to nail down a good employer. I play no games, with customers or employers. If all a job needs is a 7.5 capacitor to be fixed, that's all I charge for. I don't get into unethical up-sales and heavy pushing on customers. I have been in business for 15 years and I have customers that will only use me, and me alone. I believe in strong customer relations over a quick sale.

What would you pay to have a reliable, loyal employee you don't have to worry about?

Why not start my own business sense I have always done that in the past?
Because I am over it.

I am looking for a stable salary or comparable pay threw peace work or parentage. Not to interested in hourly but I would start on hourly for a period of 3-6 months. after that we would negotiate.

Why Texas?
I spent sometime in San Antonio, Arlington and Plano. visited Fort Worth and just loved it. I have travailed all of the US from California to Maine. My favorite city is Chicago but to many unions and politics. I believe strongly in guns and freedom, you can have the politics.
I have lived on the east coast my whole life from Florida to Annapolis MD. Not much of a west coast kinda guy. I am ready for the Midwest now. I have a 2 year old and a wife. I would like to have a ranch with horses. With all that on my mind Texas just sounds right. I lived on a farm as a child and we had a horse, chickens, goats, cows. Those were the best times of my life and I would like to pass on the learning's to my daughter.

With this post I am looking for job advice, so, you don't have to be an employer to reply. If you have some advice. I'll take it.

Thanks.

Adam V.