Micron isolation valves

Which are the best brand isolation valves for pulling vacuumes with and with out hoses? i'm looking for the best for my collection.
    I;ve collected (2) Pair of Testo 550, (1) sman 3, (1) Ak 900, i really wanted DSRA 1250 but guess its too late to get a american made product.

Has anyone used stalker manifold on their Ak900's? I hate leaks and anything to do with them. I couldn't find a dsra 1250 so i had to spring for the Ak900's which seem ok.

What brand hoses does everyone recomment. I had anti blow back hoses!

Im just looking for the best for this coming summer searson,

I got a blue vac micron guage and also have a yellow jacket microns that i've had litte issues with,

I just wanted the best for my customers and want them to view my as the best professional they've delt with especially for my young age.

Does anyone have a recommendaton for manometer? I've got a pair of testo 510's which have been good to me so i can't complain. Also, what tubing do you recommend fot the manometer connections
    I've got my Testo CO anyalyzer , smoke pumps, ect. I take pride i'm my work so i don't deal with S**** test equipment that can make me look like a *******.

P.S. - Could go on an on

Thanks for reading my rants my friends!! I know their are some of you out their that care about their work.

Anyone in the central NJ area?

Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    Which are the best brand isolation valves for pulling vacuumes with and with out hoses? i'm looking for the best for my collection.
    I;ve collected (2) Pair of Testo 550, (1) sman 3, (1) Ak 900, i really wanted DSRA 1250 but guess its too late to get a american made product.

1250's are still available at digicools store and trutechtools just so ya know.

Has anyone used stalker manifold on their Ak900's? I hate leaks and anything to do with them. I couldn't find a dsra 1250 so i had to spring for the Ak900's which seem ok.

What brand hoses does everyone recomment. I had anti blow back hoses!

And i wouldn't recommend the stalker manifold either, i have one and its gathering dust.
    When pulling a deep vacuum the diaphragm would pull closed and the knob would fall off.
    Plus the knobs are awkward to say the least, i thought they would break in but they never really did.

Im just looking for the best for this coming summer searson,

I got a blue vac micron guage and also have a yellow jacket microns that i've had litte issues with,

I just wanted the best for my customers and want them to view my as the best professional they've delt with especially for my young age.
    Just remember were in the service industry so we must provide excellent customer service, if you can provide that your golden.

Does anyone have a recommendaton for manometer? I've got a pair of testo 510's which have been good to me so i can't complain. Also, what tubing do you recommend fot the manometer connections
    I've got my Testo CO anyalyzer , smoke pumps, ect. I take pride i'm my work so i don't deal with S**** test equipment that can make me look like a *******.

P.S. - Could go on an on

Thanks for reading my rants my friends!! I know their are some of you out their that care about their work.

Anyone in the central NJ area?

I'm in central east Jersey .. the shore area ... i like my ak900 drsa actually to the point I'm wondering what took me so long to get one. i didn't like the probes it came with but after reading the modification threads i decided to get the clamps. I'm a very satisfied owner. i didn't like the appearance of the sman but the testo looked nice, just read way more bad than good about them. as far as evacuation i use a tree, appion crt w/ 3/8-1/4 hoses. using that bluvac made me clean up my vacuum rig. since switched to yj micron gauge

Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 79 View Post
    ....using that bluvac made me clean up my vacuum rig....
    Yeah.
    Life was a helluva lot simpler for me before I decided to join the 21st Century.

Thanks, BluVac. i think....
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post
    Thanks, BluVac. i think....
    You're welcome, I think!!!

I like my Testo, butt once i give my ak900 a work out this summer things my change. I got the new ak900 sensor which seem like they will seat against the pipe better.

DO yo have a link to the clamp mod?

I got my bluvac also so ill will try her out this summer as well.

I got the stalker manifold for my Ak900 from trutechtools.com

Thanks of the feedback