Thread: Contract Labor

Lightbulb

Graduated from A/C school in Jan. Had some extra cash; bought a van, $2000 worth of tools, and going to get my own workmans comp ins. Could I work myself like a labor pool for A/C companies? Call me when you need me type.

Helps to have experience before you go out on your own.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

I guess I should have said helping with change-outs and small installs with small(1) person company.

If your pricing is right:

you can contact some of the smaller shops and and offer your services as a "day labor" or weekend call tech and market as vacation call service.

I am working for a guy at the momment who just needs a hand here and there, this allows him to go to his kids ball games out of town this summer...just helpin a fella out when it gets too busy.

Citywide.

"I don't care what you could get it off the net for, they wont warranty it and neither will I"!

And if you don't like my "flat rate up front pricing" try and negotiate the price on that big mac you just bought pricing is exactly the same method!

I need someone L:ike u

What p[art of the State r u in ,and willing to go to .I am In South Texas corpus christi

Re: I need someone L:ike u

Originally posted by acdcacdc
    What p[art of the State r u in ,and willing to go to .I am In South Texas corpus christi
    Hot Springs, AR to Corpu Christi:
    Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 48 minutes
    Total Est. Distance: 705.59 miles

Not on my watch. Thanks anyway
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain

Hey - How can i get in contact with you? Are you EPA certified to deal with R410a?

Mike