Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586162636465666768
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    I'll bet you can find a little boy who claims GZ used to roast ants with fire and shoot birds with a BB gun as a small child, too.

This girl is claiming GZ began fondling her at age 6 when he was 8???? Then we have the heresay evidence claiming the Zimmerman family talked disparigingly about blacks when they were little? Hey, if the talk and surroundings don't have any thing to do with Obama's upbringing why should it be held against GZ? Oh yes, because he isn't black and Oby is (well, sort of).

You know, before this is over, we'll learn that GZ used to cheat on tests in school and was a playground bully, too. He probably once stated he likes the designated hitter, thinks Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, and knows the secret NRA handshake. Instead of a water bed, I'll bet he used to sleep on a bullet bed. I'm sure he has a lifetime subscription to Soldier of Fortune, Guns & Ammo and the Shotgun News magazines.

PT Barnum could not have scripted this better nor could Buffalo Bill Cody.

If he's acquitted, do you think he'll get hired as a spokesperson for Kel-Tec firearms giving endorements?

Seriously, if the girl is telling the truth it still raises questions about what age is adolescent folding and exploration no longer "acceptable/ tolerated". If he is guilty of molesting her, I hope he burns in hell. However, until the verdict is in for the TM shooting or if there is a subsequent trial for the child molestation and a verdict, I don't put ANY credibility into anything I hear from either side. What ever chance for a fair trial died the moment the national media got a hold of this but then again, they live for destroying other people's lives no matter the cost.
    And another one who will make excuses for Zimmerman no matter what those who actually know him tell us about his violent, abusive history. You guys must really have some reason to be so hateful toward a kid who was murdered while walking home from the store to keep defending his killer like this.

I suppose it should be obvious to everyone that Zimmerman's cousin deserved being abused, the cop Zimmerman accousted should not have arrested him, his ex-fiance deserved what ever Zimmerman did to her, the employers that fired Zimmerman for acts of violence were mistaken.....oh, how terrible poor Zimmerman has been treated over his angelic lifetime.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by cy View Post
    zimmerman makes a good teflon man ... as in nothing sticks to him
    That could be good for him if he gets convicted of any of the crimes he is now being accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I don't hate Zimmerman either. I also don't think killing someone walking home in the rain was part of his job.

There continues to be more and more evidence that Zimmerman has a long history of having a Jekyll/Hyde personality where he can appear to be a really nice, easy going gut, but then assaults people. I was just wondering how long you are going to make excuses for someone who has so many people telling us that he is a whack job who looks to create trouble and has a penchant for attacking others?
    Allow me to explain this one time. I have not seen any evidence that shows that GZ shot Martin in cold blood. To convict anyone of a criminal offense you have to have proof "beyond" a reasonable doubt that he committed a crime.

There is evidence that Martin was beating GZ on the ground and that his head was being pounded to the pavement. GZ deserves the same treatment as anyone charged and not be offered up as a sacrificial offering to the crazed anti White mob calling for his execution. That is how I feel about it. Sorry if that offends some but I am not changing my position regardless of what GZ may have or not have done in the past.

Now I'm not saying that GZ didn't kill Martin outright but there is no evidence that says he did. The evidence points the other way. I am also not saying that GZ is a choir boy but I don't think he deserves some of the embellished assaults on his character which he has been receiving lately. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Allow me to explain this one time. I have not seen any evidence that shows that GZ shot Martin in cold blood. To convict anyone of a criminal offense you have to have proof "beyond" a reasonable doubt that he committed a crime.

There is evidence that Martin was beating GZ on the ground and that his head was being pounded to the pavement. GZ deserves the same treatment as anyone charged and not be offered up as a sacrificial offering to the crazed anti White mob calling for his execution. That is how I feel about it. Sorry if that offends some but I am not changing my position regardless of what GZ may have or not have done in the past.

Now I'm not saying that GZ didn't kill Martin outright but there is no evidence that says he did. The evidence points the other way. I am also not saying that GZ is a choir boy but I don't think he deserves some of the embellished assaults on his character which he has been receiving lately. Thank you, thank you very much
    Had Zimmerman not taken the deliberate action of creating a confrontation with Martin, Martin would not be dead and Zimmerman would not be on trial. Especially since Zimmerman was advised that there was no need for him to continue looking for Martin, this is evidence that Zimmerman was looking for a confrontation.

We don't know exactly what happened, but we do have evidence that once Zimmerman caused the confrontation with Martin to occur that things most likely did not go the way Zimmerman's past tells us he wanted things to go. We are getting more and more evidence that Zimmerman has a penchant for putting people in positions where Zimmerman can abuse them. The evidence that Martin beat on Zimmerman can just as well be considered evidence that Martin felt the need to defend himself from Zimmerman.

Zimmerman's calculated actions are at the center of every aspect of the outcome of Zimmerman murdering Martin. Even though there was already plenty of evidence that Zimmerman is a violent person who puts people in positions where Zimmerman can abuse them, that flow of evidence about Zimmerman continues to become available from those who knew Zimmerman well.

Martin's being murdered by Zimmerman is a direct result of people like Zimmerman being able to get away with commiting violent abuses of others. I will not be at all surprised to hear of more people that Zimmerman has abused or been violent with in his past.

If nothing else comes out of this, at least Zimmerman may get help for his issues that cause him to violently abuse others.

Thumbs down Robo has lost it

And another one who will make excuses for Zimmerman no matter what those who actually know him tell us about his violent, abusive history. You guys must really have some reason to be so hateful toward a kid who was murdered while walking home from the store to keep defending his killer like this.

I suppose it should be obvious to everyone that Zimmerman's cousin deserved being abused, the cop Zimmerman accousted should not have arrested him, his ex-fiance deserved what ever Zimmerman did to her, the employers that fired Zimmerman for acts of violence were mistaken.....oh, how terrible poor Zimmerman has been treated over his angelic lifetime.
    You know Robo, this case has consumed you. My position has been and remains that we don't know the FACTS in this case. To make any assertions therefore is foolish, wasteful, unfair and goes against our Constitution. You Robo are part of the problem spewing out hate based on unsubstantiated rumors, 'news', and allegations. If he's found guilty by a court of law (that means--not YOU, the self appointed judge, jury and executioner of GZ), then he deserves his sentence. If he's acquitted, then you'll just have to track him down and do him yourself to get what you have already decided what he deserves.

As for trying to put a label on me, you know what you can do with that. I don't appreciate it and I wish you would can the labeling. It can go both ways but I'm trying to behave and bite my tongue here. Knock it off and go stick your head into a bucket of ice water.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    You know Robo, this case has consumed you. My position has been and remains that we don't know the FACTS in this case. To make any assertions therefore is foolish, wasteful, unfair and goes against our Constitution. You Robo are part of the problem spewing out hate based on unsubstantiated rumors, 'news', and allegations. If he's found guilty by a court of law (that means--not YOU, the self appointed judge, jury and executioner of GZ), then he deserves his sentence. If he's acquitted, then you'll just have to track him down and do him yourself to get what you have already decided what he deserves.

As for trying to put a label on me, you know what you can do with that. I don't appreciate it and I wish you would can the labeling. It can go both ways but I'm trying to behave and bite my tongue here. Knock it off and go stick your head into a bucket of ice water.
    Boy, talk about the pot calling the kettle black, all you have done is to attack others for our opinions on this case. You keep claiming that we don't know and that it is up to the courts, but you keep asserting your opinions while claiming that others have no right to ours.

You, my friend, are the one who has become so consumed with this case that you feel you have the right to critically judge everyone who does not agree with you.

You have not bitten your tongue at all. And now you are trying to bully me into not giving my commentaries on how I see this issue. Sorry bud, but you cannot intimidate me the way Zimmerman has intimidated his victims. So please, try to restrain from demanding that I knock anything off or stick my head in ice while threatening to do something if I don't comply with your demands.

At least I can see why you are so defensive of Zimmerman; birds of a feather...

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    To convict anyone of a criminal offense you have to have proof "beyond" a reasonable doubt that he committed a crime.
    Not so! All it takes to win is that your attorney has to be better than the other…nothing more. I learned this firsthand by watching my kind, gentle, hardworking, professional painter be convicted of first degree murder when there was no motive, not murder weapon and the only supposed witness was a homeless tweeker riding a bicycle at 12:30am. He got 45 years.

IMO, if Robo was the prosecutor and Glenn was the defense attorney, Zimmerman would be convicted.

To say we do not know the facts about this case is ridiculous. We know a lot about it. We just haven’t let the attorneys spin it yet.

Had Zimmerman not taken the deliberate action of creating a confrontation with Martin, Martin would not be dead and Zimmerman would not be on trial. Especially since Zimmerman was advised that there was no need for him to continue looking for Martin, this is evidence that Zimmerman was looking for a confrontation.

no it's not and you know it. The 911 tapes are evidence that GZ did in fact stop looking for Martin. The evidence is that GZ continued to talk to the dispatcher for a full 2 minutes before hanging up. After Martin retreated to an unknown area.

We don't know exactly what happened, but we do have evidence that once Zimmerman caused the confrontation with Martin to occur that things most likely did not go the way Zimmerman's past tells us he wanted things to go.
    You or anyone else does NOT have any evidence that GZ caused any confrontation.

I have to agree with Hearthman, you seem to be obsessed with this case. Every time I click on this thread (which I try not to do)you seem to be debating and responding to every post.

Why don't we all just let this go, close the thread til GZ trial and we'll see what happens. (thats just a suggestion, don't try and turn it into an order or demand)

actually, I think I'll unsubscribe from this thread til GZ has a trial date. Then I come back and see what happened

Have fun, good by
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    [/U]

no it's not and you know it. The 911 tapes are evidence that GZ did in fact stop looking for Martin. The evidence is that GZ continued to talk to the dispatcher for a full 2 minutes before hanging up. After Martin retreated to an unknown area.

You or anyone else does NOT have any evidence that GZ caused any confrontation.

I have to agree with Hearthman, you seem to be obsessed with this case. Every time I click on this thread (which I try not to do)you seem to be debating and responding to every post.

Why don't we all just let this go, close the thread til GZ trial and we'll see what happens. (thats just a suggestion, don't try and turn it into an order or demand)

actually, I think I'll unsubscribe from this thread til GZ has a trial date. Then I come back and see what happened

Have fun, good by
    And I have to agree with me that you and hearthman are the ones who are blindly obsessed with finding some reason that Martin deserved to be murdered and that Zimmerman once again committed a violent act without needing to be held responsible for it.

I think you two should each put Zimmerman up at your homes for a few months and see if he pulls any of his manipulations and/or abusive attitude toward you or your family members.

If Martin was only defending himself against Zimmerman, he deserves to have his name cleared of any criminal intent. If Zimmerman has issues with being violently abusive as his past strongly indicates, he deserves a chance to get help. At this point, whether Zimmerman is convicted of murder or not is irrelevant to me. Hell, I don't even believe in long term incarceration. The fact that a trial is being conducted can only be a good thing and was the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Not so! All it takes to win is that your attorney has to be better than the other…nothing more. I learned this firsthand by watching my kind, gentle, hardworking, professional painter be convicted of first degree murder when there was no motive, not murder weapon and the only supposed witness was a homeless tweeker riding a bicycle at 12:30am. He got 45 years.

IMO, if Robo was the prosecutor and Glenn was the defense attorney, Zimmerman would be convicted.

To say we do not know the facts about this case is ridiculous. We know a lot about it. We just haven’t let the attorneys spin it yet.
    Sadly what you said is probably true. If we had a reasonably honest and above board judicial system a prosecutor would never bring charges against someone if there wasn't evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused committed the crime he is charged with.

Sorry to hear about your friend getting the shaft in a kangaroo court. Sounds like this is what GZ is being set up for also. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Posts reported and deleted, enough of this crap.

Thread closed

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586162636465666768