Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121555 ... LastLast

A Tribute To The Great Cornholio

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Just the evidence corny not the conjecture you want to imagine. If I was going to make a conjecture based on the evidence released so far I would have to say Zimmerman is a clean as a hounds tooth and Martin got what he asked for in attacking Zimmerman.

It still isn't against the law to get out of your car to see what a suspicious person is dong walking down the alley at night. Maybe not wise but no problem with that. If Martin wants to go nuts and attack Zimmerman for that then he is on his own in a state where you can pack and stand your ground.

Yeah he deserves nomination for the Darwin Award in my opinion. Now you stay calm you here and don't try to attack anyone for disagreeing with you. Thank you, thank you very much
    This is good advise Glenn. Some people don't like it when armed citizens protect themselves. They get very upset when an assailent is shot dead when perpetrating a viscious assault.

I guess they just feel better in a world where you can get away with burgulizing the neighborhood and beating people up if they dare question you.

Let's hope those with such mentalities will remain calm and on their meds.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Zimmermans injuries mean nothing as to how the altercation began.
    Ive started many a brawl in my lifetime and ended up getting my ass whipped.

We are never going to know the truth here, Zimmermans side of the story is all we are going to hear.

Trevor Marcum is dead now and his side of the story will never be heard.

What I hope the jury will see is that Trev wouldnt be dead now if this zimmerman character had just stayed in his vehicle after calling the law.

Manslaughter, a few years in jail......or till he gets shanked or raped a few dozen times.....never let him go near a gun again..... Put his family on the street.

I think that would be a just punishment for that ignorant jerk.
    I find it interesting that you refer to him as an "Ignorant Jerk"!
    Not knowing the deceased persons name would seem Ignorant to me.
    Wanting someones family put on the street is definetly ignorant.
    Starting "Many a brawl in my lifetime" is more Pathetic than Ignorant and anyone that has TRULY been in one would attest that they are ugly. Anything can happen and many a death has been the result of one.

So, consider yourself lucky that, as a tough uncompromising BRAWL starter, you have not started one that has resulted in a death therefore rendering you the Defendant on the stand!
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...9#.T5GMUtXRDea

from ABC news, these pictures seem to support his claim that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

Questions still remain
    Damn, Jeff, you are turning out to be quite the hypocrite! You have been the one whining on other threads for everyone to stop judging this incident and let the courts do their job, now you are starting a whole new level of media judging.

Now that there is actually a trial that has to be conducted, let the courts do their job. You were more then happy to try to keep everyone else from discussing this incident before Zimmerman was charged with a crime, now you won't shut up.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

The more I look at that picture of the back of zimmermans noggin the more it looks to me like he bashed himself in the back of the head a few times with that kel tec pistol he shot and killed marcus with.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Glenn, when zimmerman got out of his car and went after marcus on foot....he was putting himself in danger..... stand your ground laws should not cover someone actually persuing a suspicious person...... He should have called the law and let the law take care of it and been done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by o-ring View Post
    I find it interesting that you refer to him as an "Ignorant Jerk"!
    Not knowing the deceased persons name would seem Ignorant to me.
    Wanting someones family put on the street is definetly ignorant.
    Starting "Many a brawl in my lifetime" is more Pathetic than Ignorant and anyone that has TRULY been in one would attest that they are ugly. Anything can happen and many a death has been the result of one.

So, consider yourself lucky that, as a tough uncompromising BRAWL starter, you have not started one that has resulted in a death therefore rendering you the Defendant on the stand!
    Great post o-ring, the only people who are 'starting brawls' are basically bullies, criminals, or some sort of combination.

I have finished a few brawls myself, but I have never 'started a brawl'. Jerks do that.

Great post o-ring.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Great post o-ring, the only people who are 'starting brawls' are basically bullies, criminals, or some sort of combination.

I have finished a few brawls myself, but I have never 'started a brawl'. Jerks do that.

Great post o-ring.
    Thanks Tool-Slinger
    I just started reading this thread and could not make it past the first page without feeling the overwhelming urge to comment. Do I dare read on?
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

Dang, my desk lamp just went out.....

I cant wait for the trial.... when they start going over those cuts on zimmermans head.... I wonder if they still have his weapon........ wonder whats still "stuck" to that slide......

Bad situation. I bet it went something like this. Zimmerman was watching the neighborhood and spotted Martin. Martin spotted Zimmerman and thought he was being stocked by Zimmerman who was up to no good. Martin, being the big bad football player, sized up Zimmerman and felt he could take him.... Martin confronted and began to give Zimmerman a whipping. Both guys thought the other was a criminal.... both guys needed to leave.

Who is this Martin fellow you are bringing up.....

Dont you mean Marcus ???

Cool

If it is against the law to observe suspects so you can more accurately report their location to the cops we're in real trouble but that is what they want. The creeps in power do not want us to be able to defend ourselves, which includes intelligence about where the possible enemies are, what they are doing, etc.

What if Travon was indeed set on committing a crime such as a break-in and Zim. had not alerted the cops? The kid enters a home, gets into an altercation and some innocent gets hurt or killed. Word gets out Zim. saw the kid but failed to report his whereabouts so he gets villified and carries the death/ injury of a neighbor on his conscience. Why is it Zim.s fault he got out of his car legally and was walking legally on restricted property with the knowledge and blessings of the HOA to the point he had already assisted in at least three other suspects in a community that was seeing a rise in crime? He was doing what he was authorized by the HOA to do in being there and reporting to the cops. Now you're going to tell me once he sees a suspect he MUST remain in his car and leave? Are you people serious? I'm glad you're not watching my neighborhood.

You need to look at this case from the 40,000 foot view. What is the media, as lead by this Administration, trying to achieve? Social unrest, disorder, chaos, breakdown of law and order.

Starting fights is assault and battery, which is a criminal offense. Self defense is not. As Ted Nugent once said, he doesn't need a document to tell him he has the God given right to defend himself. This case is somewhat interesteing--the national fallout is the real show and how the media was so quick and willing to lie, cheat, obfuscate facts, distort truths and push an agenda instead of just reporting the news.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    If it is against the law to observe suspects so you can more accurately report their location to the cops we're in real trouble but that is what they want. The creeps in power do not want us to be able to defend ourselves, which includes intelligence about where the possible enemies are, what they are doing, etc.

What if Travon was indeed set on committing a crime such as a break-in and Zim. had not alerted the cops? The kid enters a home, gets into an altercation and some innocent gets hurt or killed. Word gets out Zim. saw the kid but failed to report his whereabouts so he gets villified and carries the death/ injury of a neighbor on his conscience. Why is it Zim.s fault he got out of his car legally and was walking legally on restricted property with the knowledge and blessings of the HOA to the point he had already assisted in at least three other suspects in a community that was seeing a rise in crime? He was doing what he was authorized by the HOA to do in being there and reporting to the cops. Now you're going to tell me once he sees a suspect he MUST remain in his car and leave? Are you people serious? I'm glad you're not watching my neighborhood.

You need to look at this case from the 40,000 foot view. What is the media, as lead by this Administration, trying to achieve? Social unrest, disorder, chaos, breakdown of law and order.

Starting fights is assault and battery, which is a criminal offense. Self defense is not. As Ted Nugent once said, he doesn't need a document to tell him he has the God given right to defend himself. This case is somewhat interesteing--the national fallout is the real show and how the media was so quick and willing to lie, cheat, obfuscate facts, distort truths and push an agenda instead of just reporting the news.
    Well said

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121555 ... LastLast