Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yet Im still in complete control.

Like the captain of a ship standing on the bridge barking orders....

All hands on deck....Abandon ship......rig the jib boom for whatever purpose that will serve .... Bring me a sandwich and a glass of tea and some chips.
    Name of the ship "Grande Delusion" on course for "Porte La Rubber Room".

LOL!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

one more thing the Liberals seem to be over looking.

At least 30% of all SYG cases have resulted in the claimant to be charged AND CONVICTED of murder.

The SYG law is not a get-out-of-jail card.

So far, every time a liberal brings up this law they think it's a license to kill, obviously not.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Id also like to see the non "shopped" photos of the back of his head. Might get a glimpse of that yellow streak that runs down his back.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Id also like to see the non "shopped" photos of the back of his head. Might get a glimpse of that yellow streak that runs down his back.
    Pills corny, pills! Why so much bitterness?? Zimmerman will never get a fair trial because he's already been declared guilty by the liberal media.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

This is almost a month old now.

Texas Gun group adds to the fray, offers 10K for Zimmerman's defence.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...ermans-defense

"Why so much bitterness"?

Thats how Corny types roll...bitter and liberal because they hate themselves.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    "Why so much bitterness"?

Thats how Corny types roll...bitter and liberal because they hate themselves.
    That explains a lot, thanks!! Makes me think of that statement, "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!"
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Those also look like cuts on the back of zimmermans head. They dont look consistent with injuries that you would recieve having your head bashed into a sidewalk.

Cuts.... corner of something like the slide on that pistol....or zimmerman had a knife....or had the neighbor.... the fellow racist whos first thought was to take a photo of the back of zimmermans head...helped him.

Clean cuts.... seems odd to me.

Of course Im looking at this in a more scientific logical manner than the rest of you.

Cuts.... not big scrapes or round wounds like you would expect from making contact with a piece of flat concrete...... straight line cuts.

Cops will look at this.... They could also examine those injuries in the future looking at the scars to tell what happened.

Wouldnt surprise me if old zimmie didnt get a brick and bash himself in the head a few times once he is let out of the slammer.

But they can tell that too.

Sliced open..... straight line CUTS..... No dirt or grit from the sidewalk.... none of those little pinpoint injuries you would see from the rough concrete cutting in around the wound...

Injuries just dont look consistent with getting your noggin bashed into the sidewalk.

Sliced......not bashed..... think about it my friends...

Quote Originally Posted by Wendo View Post
    That explains a lot, thanks!! Makes me think of that statement, "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!"
    Seriously, libs always seem to be the squeaky wheel, the first one to mouth off, the instigator, they enjoy fanning the flames, the first to slander and hurl insults, the first to start yelling. etc.

Its because the front part of their brain is under developed. This is the area of the brain that deals with reason and rational.

It also effects looks, thats why liberal women are so ugly.

There are exceptions to every rule ofcourse.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

cant bring a glass of tea to a gunfight and expect to win.

in chicago black on black murder is epedemic and nobody does a thing about it and thats where rev al not sharpton should be trolling with his race bait if he really gave a darn, but theres no money in black on black thug crime. rev al is headed to jail for tax evasion after msnbc is done with him.
    Sic semper tyrannis

‚——’――‘;====±—- * * * * * *
    !‚–’――ƒΉΆ

Quote Originally Posted by cool whip View Post
    Seriously, libs always seem to be the squeaky wheel, the first one to mouth off, the instigator, they enjoy fanning the flames, the first to slander and hurl insults, the first to start yelling. etc.

Its because the front part of their brain is under developed. This is the area of the brain that deals with reason and rational.

It also effects looks, that's why liberal women are so ugly.

There are exceptions to every rule ofcourse.
    Yeah corny is like a kid never listens to anyone and you can't explain reason to them. Even brags about attacking other folks.

He needs to sit in a corner and listen to the facts here instead of just repeating over and over again what he wants to believe happened. It's hopeless.

The best thing to do I guess is just to ignore him and let him rave on. We can talk about his condition ourselves though. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

What facts are you presenting Glenn ???

Anything discussed about this incident is pure opinion and speculation.

Im not the one ranting and raving either....Im sitting here behind my comp calmly typing away....

What facts are you presenting Glenn ???

Anything discussed about this incident is pure opinion and speculation.

I'm not the one ranting and raving either....I'm sitting here behind my comp calmly typing away....
    Just the evidence corny not the conjecture you want to imagine. If I was going to make a conjecture based on the evidence released so far I would have to say Zimmerman is a clean as a hounds tooth and Martin got what he asked for in attacking Zimmerman.

It still isn't against the law to get out of your car to see what a suspicious person is dong walking down the alley at night. Maybe not wise but no problem with that. If Martin wants to go nuts and attack Zimmerman for that then he is on his own in a state where you can pack and stand your ground.

Yeah he deserves nomination for the Darwin Award in my opinion. Now you stay calm you here and don't try to attack anyone for disagreeing with you. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111454 ... LastLast