Pictures of Zimmerman supports his Self-defense claim - Page 3
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789101353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Zims injuries could be self inflicted. That one cop has already said that his injuries dont really jibe with the story.

While we are all speculating....and thats all we can do is speculate....

But while we are speculating.....lets say zim and TRAYVON got into a scuffle.... Zimmerman...being a p***y ( I think I should have been able to spell that word out but I censored it anyway).... but lets say that zimmerman being a p word...is getting his rear end handed to him by this kid and he decides to end it before he gets hurt..... he drawls and fires......killing TRAYVON.

Realizing that he just shot an unarmed man and killed him he either rolls around on the ground and scrapes his head against the curb....or he takes the old kel tec and gives his own noggin a couple of whacks.

Just a possibility but one that forensics can easily prove.

We will sadly never know the truth.... but I hope that trevors death was not in vain and hopefully florida and some of these other states will at least change these laws so that going in pursuit of another person negates the stand your ground law.

Trevor at some point was standing his ground too.....
    BWHAHAHAHAHA

that's got to be the stupidest thing you have posted yet, but the day is still early.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

hearthman is offline AOP Committee/Professional Member*

Ya'll keep taking flame bait

You guys just don't get the game Corny and some others on the ARP engage in: torquing you guys up. It's not whether he believes anything he posts here or not. It's all for his enjoyment watching everyone have seizures over his comments while he sits back pleasuring himself and chuckling. You guys are his entertainment because you take his bait every single time. Again, some others do this, too. As for apologies, posting flame bait and incitement are against the rules, too so please knock it off. He has turned this into his personal recreation room just as Slatts did questioning Christianity. Why are you people wasting your time and words on deaf ears?

I said to wait on the facts of this case and as I said, the picture is changing from what the liberal media first portrayed. It will continue to evolve more I'm sure. As for all the speculation of how the altercation went down and how a smaller person gained the advantage over a larger person, it is done every day. With the element of surprise, a small aggressive determined attacker can often easily overpower a much larger foe. Yes, there are a LOT of questions against Martin why did failed to continue running home instead of apparently (for now as it may seem) turn and ambush Zimmerman. Why didn't this streetwise punk appreciate the possibility that Zimmerman, being the duly appointed neighborhood ranger might be carrying. BTW, do you think Martin would have jumped Zimmerman if Zim. was walking around with his gun drawn as if he was hunting Martin? I personally think Zimmerman was merely looking to see where Martin went since he chose to run down an alley between buildings instead of sticking to the street. The cops asked for the suspect's locating and possibly that's all Zim. was trying to do--see where the kid went so he could tell the cops from a distance only to be ambushed. Who knows?

Meanwhile, I suggest everyone totally ignore those who have admitted to posting flame bait and the mods. consider corporal punishment for violating the ARP rules.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac 00 View Post
    BWHAHAHAHAHA

that's got to be the stupidest thing you have posted yet, but the day is still early.
    Your right and someone needs to blow away corny next time he attacks someone as he bragged about. We don't need bullys running around thinking they can attack folks and brag about it.

like the witness said Zimmerman was on the ground getting pounded on and Martin got what he asked for. With a right to carry and a stand your ground law hoods can't get away with that crap anymore and that makes corny mad.

Corny has said that he has attacked others, sounds like a bully to me and now is mad because they can't do that anymore without taking the risk of getting shot or killed as they deserve. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Investigator Dale Gilbreath testified that he does not know whether Martin or Zimmerman threw the first punch and that there is no evidence to disprove Zimmerman's contention he was walking back to his vehicle when confronted by Martin. The affidavit says "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued."

But Gilbreath also said Zimmerman's claim that Martin was slamming his head against the sidewalk just before he shot the teenager was "not consistent with the evidence we found." He gave no details.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    You guys just don't get the game Corny and some others on the ARP engage in: torquing you guys up. It's not whether he believes anything he posts here or not. It's all for his enjoyment watching everyone have seizures over his comments while he sits back pleasuring himself and chuckling. You guys are his entertainment because you take his bait every single time. Again, some others do this, too. As for apologies, posting flame bait and incitement are against the rules, too so please knock it off. He has turned this into his personal recreation room just as Slatts did questioning Christianity. Why are you people wasting your time and words on deaf ears?

I said to wait on the facts of this case and as I said, the picture is changing from what the liberal media first portrayed. It will continue to evolve more I'm sure. As for all the speculation of how the altercation went down and how a smaller person gained the advantage over a larger person, it is done every day. With the element of surprise, a small aggressive determined attacker can often easily overpower a much larger foe. Yes, there are a LOT of questions against Martin why did failed to continue running home instead of apparently (for now as it may seem) turn and ambush Zimmerman. Why didn't this streetwise punk appreciate the possibility that Zimmerman, being the duly appointed neighborhood ranger might be carrying. BTW, do you think Martin would have jumped Zimmerman if Zim. was walking around with his gun drawn as if he was hunting Martin? I personally think Zimmerman was merely looking to see where Martin went since he chose to run down an alley between buildings instead of sticking to the street. The cops asked for the suspect's locating and possibly that's all Zim. was trying to do--see where the kid went so he could tell the cops from a distance only to be ambushed. Who knows?

Meanwhile, I suggest everyone totally ignore those who have admitted to posting flame bait and the mods. consider corporal punishment for violating the ARP rules.
    you are correct, My apologies for engaging "him"

I have been on this forum for a long time, this is the first person I had to put on the *ignore* list.

enjoy your day, Oddly Im off to a gun show
    BEING AN ADULT

newoldtech is offline ARP Committee/Professional Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    But Gilbreath also said Zimmerman's claim that Martin was slamming his head against the sidewalk just before he shot the teenager was "not consistent with the evidence we found." He gave no details.
    I happened to watch the hearing yesterday and did find that part very interesting as well. We will see what happens. The prosecution must feel that they have some strong evidence to bring a murder 2 charge. As of now I dont see it but Time might tell.

Cool, pick me up 1000 rounds of .308 will ya?....and send it to me cheap!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Cool, pick me up 1000 rounds of .308 will ya?....and send it to me cheap!
    what grain?, hollow point? FTX?(ballistic tip)

7.62 x 39.......x51........x54? ya can't just order .308

I do believe Winchester ammo is on sale
    BEING AN ADULT

It may be, but its still expensive!

Not particular...my M1A will eat just about anything....no steel casings though and no russian sheit.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Sounds like good advice hearthman. Didn't think of it that way. Just couldn't understand how any sensible person would be taking those positions. Makes sense now. Got it. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    what grain?, hollow point? FTX?(ballistic tip)

7.62 x 39.......x51........x54? ya can't just order .308

I do believe Winchester ammo is on sale
    Full metal jacket. Want to get as many as those commies as I can with one shot.. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 04-21-2012 at 09:51 AM.
    Barry Goldwater

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

Here is the law,decide for yourself.

And whipster "cheaper than dirt.com "
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post

Where are the libs now?
    …the least you guys could do is step up and admit the liberal press was wrong.
    The liberal press puts a plug in for Trayvon every time they show the cute photo of him instead of a more recent one.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789101353 ... LastLast