Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast
    Guys ease up on the name calling. You can disagree with Corny all you want but calling him names like an idiot is against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Guys ease up on the name calling. You can disagree with Corny all you want but calling him names like an idiot is against the rules.
    You are correct of course new but with some of corny's more outrageous posts you can't help but want to barbecue him some a little without name calling that is. Holy mackerel corny just unreal. What planet were you born at. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 04-21-2012 at 12:28 AM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Look.

This is how I see it.

As a concerned citizen Zimmerman should have ended his involvement by calling the police.

Had he done that Trevor would probably still be alive......unless the cops pumped him full of lead when they mistook that bag of skittles for a gun....

Which....they probably would have.

Travis would most likely be alive right now had that doofus zimmerman just done his civic duty....not tried to play policeman.....and left travis alone.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Exclamation

Let me say this too...

Whenever I post on this forum....whether it be a new thread or a reply to someone elses thread......I am always in control......I am always the one standing on the bank with my rod and reel.......

Sometimes I may be in a boat.....but as a simple man...I prefer the bank.

If I was or am in a boat...its a jon boat.....an old one too...with an old metal coffee can in it to use to bail out the water that seeps in.. cause some of the rivets are leaking. Not a lot of water.....but enough to where its nice to have that coffee can there.

Just think about it......

Always in control....

You called me stupid because I made you call me stupid.....

marionettes......lol

Well.... good way to get this glorious saturday off to a start...

Think its gonna rain though...... Of course it rains on me everyday....

Man you have lots of real problems , better get them taken care of, pissing people off isnt really good for anyone, especially you.
    There is a better way to live your life.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Look.

This is how I see it.

As a concerned citizen Zimmerman should have ended his involvement by calling the police.

Had he done that Trevor would probably still be alive......unless the cops pumped him full of lead when they mistook that bag of skittles for a gun....

Travis would most likely be alive right now had that doofus zimmerman just done his civic duty....not tried to play policeman.....and left travis alone.
    Don't try and explain your crazy thinking corny. Read the previous posts if you can. We pretty well laid it out for you if you are capable of understanding. Martin deserves the Darwin Award.

The cops aren't the only ones allowed to ask what's going on? Of course Martin didn't have to answer his question and walked on home instead of attacking Zimmerman. He probably was upset because he couldn't continue his suspicious activity of checking out empty units to burglarize which was a big problem for the "law" abiding neighbors.

You need to direct your hatred at the hoods and not at those who want to stop them. It's a wonder you weren't shot and killed for attacking other folks instead of just getting "your ass whipped" as you said earlier and now you are defending hoods who do that. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Anyway, back on the subject.

Where are the libs now?
    Where is Ed Dice posting this on his facebook, im not trying to single anyone out, but if you had the balls to post 12 times about how Zimmerman was lying , the least you guys could do is step up and admit the liberal press was wrong.

Oh yeah, i forgot, liberals are like children, they are never wrong, they never apologies , just stuck in that sophomoric way of thinking forever ???
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Let me say this too...

Whenever I post on this forum....whether it be a new thread or a reply to someone elses thread......I am always in control......I am always the one standing on the bank with my rod and reel.......

Sometimes I may be in a boat.....but as a simple man...I prefer the bank.

If I was or am in a boat...its a jon boat.....an old one too...with an old metal coffee can in it to use to bail out the water that seeps in.. cause some of the rivets are leaking. Not a lot of water.....but enough to where its nice to have that coffee can there.

Just think about it......

Always in control....

You called me stupid because I made you call me stupid.....

marionettes......lol

Well.... good way to get this glorious saturday off to a start...

Think its gonna rain though...... Of course it rains on me everyday....
    Your Butt must be really jealous of what come out of your mouth
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Look.

This is how I see it.

your vision is completely blinded by whatever it is your taking.

AGAIN: The young mans name is TRAYVON.........

gezzz, you can't even get the kids name right twice in one post, yet you yap on and on about what Zimmerman should have done. Clearly you are clueless as to the facts in this case.

And then to assume the cops would have killed Trayvon because they mistook a bag of candy for a weapon is ludicrous.

You are clearly in need of psychiatric evaluation
    The Last four letters

any questions

What did yall expect, its corny for cryin out loud.

And just think about the fact that there are many like him running amuck...thats how Obama got elected.

Deprivation of oxygen at birth me thinks.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Yet Im still in complete control.

Like the captain of a ship standing on the bridge barking orders....

All hands on deck....Abandon ship......rig the jib boom for whatever purpose that will serve .... Bring me a sandwich and a glass of tea and some chips.

Yet Im still in complete control.

Like the captain of a ship standing on the bridge barking orders....

All hands on deck....Abandon ship......rig the jib boom for whatever purpose that will serve .... Bring me a sandwich and a glass of tea and some chips.
    ya, Saddam thought the same thing
    The Last four letters

any questions

Zims injuries could be self inflicted. That one cop has already said that his injuries dont really jibe with the story.

While we are all speculating....and thats all we can do is speculate....

But while we are speculating.....lets say zim and TRAYVON got into a scuffle.... Zimmerman...being a p***y ( I think I should have been able to spell that word out but I censored it anyway).... but lets say that zimmerman being a p word...is getting his rear end handed to him by this kid and he decides to end it before he gets hurt..... he drawls and fires......killing TRAYVON.

Realizing that he just shot an unarmed man and killed him he either rolls around on the ground and scrapes his head against the curb....or he takes the old kel tec and gives his own noggin a couple of whacks.

Just a possibility but one that forensics can easily prove.

We will sadly never know the truth.... but I hope that trevors death was not in vain and hopefully florida and some of these other states will at least change these laws so that going in pursuit of another person negates the stand your ground law.

Trevor at some point was standing his ground too.....

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast