Page 1 of 68 123456781151 ... LastLast

Pictures of Zimmerman supports his Self-defense claim

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...9#.T5GMUtXRDea

from ABC news, these pictures seem to support his claim that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

Questions still remain
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

This shows a little better photo and a witness giving the story.
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/1573661034001/

Exactly how many times did Trayvon intend to smash Zimmermans head against the pavement?

I wonder if Flordia law allows a certain numbers of skull smashings before one is entitled to use deadly force.

Trayvons family "well how bad could it have been, they did not stictch him up"

The question is how bad would it have been?

Let's hope this man can get a fair trial. I can't see how. Only a hermit or MTV junkie hasn't heard of this event, and I wouldn't want any of them on MY jury........
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Zimmermans injuries mean nothing as to how the altercation began.
    Ive started many a brawl in my lifetime and ended up getting my ass whipped.

We are never going to know the truth here, Zimmermans side of the story is all we are going to hear.

Trevor Marcum is dead now and his side of the story will never be heard.

What I hope the jury will see is that Trev wouldnt be dead now if this zimmerman character had just stayed in his vehicle after calling the law.

Manslaughter, a few years in jail......or till he gets shanked or raped a few dozen times.....never let him go near a gun again..... Put his family on the street.

I think that would be a just punishment for that ignorant jerk.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

We are never going to know the truth here, Zimmermans side of the story is all we are going to hear.

What I hope the jury will see is that Trev wouldnt be dead now if this zimmerman character had just stayed in his vehicle after calling the law.

Manslaughter, a few years in jail......or till he gets shanked or raped a few dozen times.....never let him go near a gun again..... Put his family on the street.

If martin jumped and beat on zimmerman, he deserved to be shot and killed. That is the defense case, I don't know if that happened or not.

Manslaughter is not on the table, 2nd degree murder is the charge.
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 04-20-2012 at 08:31 PM. Reason: charges
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Singer View Post
    If martin jumped and beat on zimmerman, he deserved to be shot and killed. That is the defense case, I don't know if that happened or not.

Manslaughter is not on the table, 2nd degree murder is the charge.
    Agreed there tool. I think Martin should be at least nominated for the Darwin Award for attacking a stranger in a state which believes and upholds the 2nd Amendment and has a stand your ground law like here in GA.

Had to be a fool to think he might not get killed or at least shot for that. Now anyone who thinks Martin has a right to go nuts if someone asks him what's going on is nuts themselves IMO. Also I am tired of hearing liberals cry about someone who acts like Martin and assaults folks who get him "pissed off". Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

We see the wounds on Zimmerman's head.. Had he not used deadly force could the tables have turned 180??

THe eyewitness said Zimmerman was being attacked.. THat is the only Neutral voice we are going to hear.. That has to account for something I hope.

The thing is in my mind Zimmerman can't be charged for getting out of his car. Thats not a crime. What is up for debate is who attacked who first..

It should be an interesting trial for sure.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

seriously, you don't even know who is involved **Trevor Marcum is dead now** The young man that died is named Trayvon Martin.

and wishing to have another human being to die IS A HATE CRIME all by itself.

Your comments are no better that the New Black Panther Party putting a bounty on Zimmerman.

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    seriously, you don't even know who is involved **Trevor Marcum is dead now** The young man that died is named Trayvon Martin.

Your comments are no better that the New Black Panther Party putting a bounty on Zimmerman.

Why hold back tell him how you really feel.
    For some reason I learn more with my mouth shut

Quote Originally Posted by jmac 00 View Post

Yeah jmac, It appears that corny is deranged and in seriously needs to be institutionalized for his safety and that of his community. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

My money is on Zimmerman being set free then riots in the street because of all the hype from the reverends. Long term no matter what he is a marked man because of the panthers and all the hype.

You are a complete idiot.
    UA LU189

10mm, because it's better than .45acp

Page 1 of 68 123456781151 ... LastLast