NAE to FX60 help

Im migrating from an NAE to a FX60. I have a YORK RTU and Im unable to write to DAT Setpoint or Static Pressure Setpt from the jace. The point goes into fault with a write error. I have no problem reading value. I have tried level 1-16.

The NAE has "Out of Service" which allows the point to be written to.

I had this problem with occupancy and had to use level 9. HELP!!

BACnet is offline Removed by Admin- No Return
    If you were able to modify that point via the NAE, then why not simply sniff the comms and see what command it is sending, then set up the FX to send the same command?

I know there are more elegant ways to figure out what the RTU expects, but in a pinch I'd just look at the NAE.

The NAE sends the out of service value. I have tried toggling this to TRUE, then adjusting the actual setpoint (calculated) as shown on the NAE.

customer says they have never adjusted the Static Pressure or DAT setpoint on the controller in question. Customer says they think those points are not writable. Perhaps the NAE is pointing to the incorrect point...I'm moving on!

In order to write to older johnson bacnet TEC controllers and I had to change the point attribute from "present value" to "3013".