New on the Block

Apparently I posted this on a sticky note & not in the forum where it belongs.

Just joined forum although I have been here many times as a guest doing research and the like.
    I'm a partial owner in a family based hvac business located in MN. I learned the ropes the old fashioned way (school of hard knocks) just as my Dad learned and my Son is doing.
    That isn't to say we miss out on all the fun training and day classes, we just like getting our hands dirty.
    The most important thing I have learned is that I will never learn everything, as we go along the technology evolves at a pace that it is a full time job to keep up with it.
    I look forward to being a part of this forum!

Welcome FLSTC, this is a great place to learn and get info. There are many resources here to get information from. Did you come up with your name from a motorcycle? If so I enjoy riding too. Mine in the shop right now getting serviced. Really need those brakes to work when on 2 wheels!
    II Chronicles 7:14 Galatians 2:20 Ephesians 2:8-9

Thanks Tech,
    Yes, it is a 2008 Heritage. 54,000mi. and a money pit but I live to ride! Hope ya get yours running soon. Nothin' sucks more than to have a nice day and a laid up scooter.

I should have it back by Friday, just in time for the weekend but rain is in the forecast. I know what you mean about money pit, mine has 34k on it and have gone through several tires. People say "you are saving a lot of money on gas",,,yeah right. Rear tire costs $220 and lasts 8k miles.
    II Chronicles 7:14 Galatians 2:20 Ephesians 2:8-9