Hybrid View

Jace 700...How many Spyder Controllers is it able to handle?

I am trying to figure out how many Spyder controllers on a Jace 700 i could fit. I am going through my Spyder training manuals and it only states as high as a Jace 600 with a limit of 100 devices per jace and 60 per network.

Does anyone know what the recommendend maximums are for a Jace 700? Is it all based on how many points are brought in?

So far I am looking at about 45-55 Spyders per network on each jace 700, with all ports being used this would be around 275 Spyders on a Jace...

Sorry I meant each Jace would have around 150 spyder controllers

Thumbs up

I am assuming this is Bacnet. Was debating the same exact issue with spyder count and future growth. Was going to use two jaces and supervisor. I went with a soft jace Bacnet/ip to 10 Bacnet Ip/Mstp routers.

Jace 7

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    I am trying to figure out how many Spyder controllers on a Jace 700 i could fit. I am going through my Spyder training manuals and it only states as high as a Jace 600 with a limit of 100 devices per jace and 60 per network.

Does anyone know what the recommendend maximums are for a Jace 700? Is it all based on how many points are brought in?

So far I am looking at about 45-55 Spyders per network on each jace 700, with all ports being used this would be around 275 Spyders on a Jace...
    Shockwave
    A Jace 7 is about 4times a Jace 6, you are good for 150 devices.

Greg

Opps

Sorry I just saw 275 devices, I would still do it. That would be about 70 devices a trunk.

Greg