SNVT TOD_Event in Jace

I want to set up an Optimum Start in a Distech controller and use a scheduler from the Jace as the inputs. The optimum start block requires a snvt tod_event to work properly as it needs the 'next time' value. It doesn't appear that this snvt is included in the 'Enum Ranges' available in my Jace.

Is there a way of adding this or is there an alternate way that I can solve this problem?

Thanks for your help.
    "Controls is a lifestyle not a job" -klrogers

ok, it just dawned on me. SNVT TOD_Event is not an enumeration

Take a look at the kitLon palette. There's a LonTodEvent object available, although I remember having some problems with that a while back.
    Alternatively you could just proxy each field from the Distech nviTodEvent and link each field separately. currentState and nextState should use the frozen LonOccupancyEnum range, and the timeToNextState field is just the time in minutes.

Use the CurrentTime object (change the update time to 30 seconds or 1 minute) and the TimeDifference object from kitControl along with the NextTime slot of the schedule in the JACE. (NextTime In1, CurrentTime In2), then use a NumericUnitConverter from kitControl\Conversion to convert ms to minutes.

A third way of doing this is via a program object which I may have to dig if you're interested.

The Niagara Lonworks User Guide says to use the LonTODEvent with a boolean schedule. I tried that with no luck. I can link the points from the schedule to the TODEvent but they will not link from TODEvent to the separate fields in the Distech points

I tried to link each field in an Enum Schedule and all worked but the 'time to next event'. I didn't try the time conversion however, that may work.