Spyder okay for dual duct boxes?

I see plenty of references in Honeywell's literature that a Spyder VAV can be used for dual duct terminals, but I don't see any "best practices" shown for how to accomplish this.
    Can two dampers be controlled from the same controller, with a secondary flow sensor wired in and scaled in the same fashion as the onboard sensor?

Or should two controllers be used, one for cooling flow, and one for heating flow? I'm assuming, of course, that that's how the dual-duct terminal is configured, as opposed to cooling-and-total flow sensors, in which case I might use a total-minus-cooling flow to control the heating damper...

...I hate dual-duct...

I dont have my laptop in the house but I think there is dual duct app in the spyder tool library. I will look when I get a chance but I see no problem using one controller.

Confirmed there is a dual duct app in the library, one control, two DP sensors and two actuators.

Well that IS good news - I scoured the palettes (Venom apps, etc), but didn't think to look in the standard library - thanks!

Has anyone tried the version in the standard apps? Does this work with rapid balance?

As of 2009 when the App was last updated it was not compatible with Rapid Balance. It does have instructions on how to perform the balance proceedure included in the App's documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by RACLman View Post
    As of 2009 when the App was last updated it was not compatible with Rapid Balance. It does have instructions on how to perform the balance proceedure included in the App's documentation.
    As of July 2011,( my last Spyder job I did before changing jobs) Rapidbalance did work with standard apps. You need to get the latest and greatest from the Honeywell buildings website for both the standard apps and Rapidbalance.
    You can easily judge the character of a man
    by how he treats those who can do nothing for him
    -James D. Miles

Hate to bump this, but I'm am striking out on finding that dual-duct app in the library - can somebody fill me in on where to find that app?

Spyder library c:/honeywell/applib/devices / DD_ZT_VAV_2F_S2

Found it - thanks!