Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok thanks will try that. The comp will not start. The only thing I can do is run the oil pump in manual.

The comp will not start. Low before start up.

Guys, don't forget this is open forum! OP just joined yesterday, may or may not be qualified to attempt repairs. Sullyman, I suggest you get a tech qualified on this machine. And please realise that just because chiller will not start now does not mean it will not start when it sees oil pressure suddenly appear! I mean no offense, but I've seen people have to explain why a jumper or a tweak of a control has cost the owner thousands of dollars. And I hope to never hear of such things costing someone their safety, up to and including their life!

I see you tried and returned to post before I could get that posted. Glad there were no problems . I still think you should get more qualified help, with experience in this chiller.

Thanks but I am a qualified tech here new to the form yes. But just have not seen a oil pressure problem like this. I just had a question about the regulator. That seem to be the problem here. I have done all the steps other have offered. Thanks so do you have any ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclrchiller View Post
    Guys, don't forget this is open forum! OP just joined yesterday, may or may not be qualified to attempt repairs. Sullyman, I suggest you get a tech qualified on this machine. And please realise that just because chiller will not start now does not mean it will not start when it sees oil pressure suddenly appear! I mean no offense, but I've seen people have to explain why a jumper or a tweak of a control has cost the owner thousands of dollars. And I hope to never hear of such things costing someone their safety, up to and including their life!
    • Perhaps, I did get ahead of myself NC...
    • If you are qualified Sully, you should list some credentials in your profile...

Thanks guys I will try to update my profile. Just got 37 psid on OP. The regulator was stuck. Thanks again

You may want to think about replacing that regulator.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Thanks that's the plan. Thanks again

Glad everything worked out ok. I may have panicked and overreacted earlier. I was just worried about you being unprepared (and possibly "in a bind") for an unexpected start. BTW, welcome to the site.
    Last edited by Nuclrchiller; 04-17-2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: spelling, of course.

Thanks that's fine I understand glad I could find a site to share info on.. The site looks very helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12