I got Pro access So sites new to me again

I was accepted as a PRO Member for my Lic that I hold in the HVAC Field. I just wanna say Thanks for giving me full access so I can learn more about the Best Trade thier is. This is why I love this Trade cause I am always learning new things. I have a couple questions regarding my full access to the site.

Where do I view the Iphone apps? What are the must have Iphone apps for the HVAC Contractor?

Where do I ask the questions and read about other small bussiness HVAC companys way of operations?

I love how this is a tight bunch of HVAC Trades men looking to help each other out . Just shows how awesome this Trade is
    I am so Happy to be a PRO MEMBER
    Thank You Guys/Girls
    Jay

Congrats, when I get my access ill be too

Quote Originally Posted by #1CDNTECH View Post
    I was accepted as a PRO Member for my Lic that I hold in the HVAC Field. I just wanna say Thanks for giving me full access so I can learn more about the Best Trade thier is. This is why I love this Trade cause I am always learning new things. I have a couple questions regarding my full access to the site.

Where do I view the Iphone apps? What are the must have Iphone apps for the HVAC Contractor?

Where do I ask the questions and read about other small bussiness HVAC companys way of operations?

I love how this is a tight bunch of HVAC Trades men looking to help each other out . Just shows how awesome this Trade is
    Thank You Guys/Girls
    Jay

It takes time but these guys are a bunch of good guys and won't forget yea

the B&M section has a different criteria for acceptance than plain professional
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by #1CDNTECH View Post

Thank You Guys/Girls
    Jay

There are some in here we are still gathering them up.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here