Coleman furnace diagnostic codes?

Can anyone provide me a LED diagnostic codes for a Coleman furnace model number G8C07512MUB12A. I have a customer who is having some issues with her furnace but everytime I go there which is 2 times so far furnace never seems to act up and the diagnostic chart is missing. She tells me it flashes 4 times when it decides to act up. But I still would love to find the codes. She has no manuel for this furnace either. It is blinking 4 times. Also when there is no call for heat there is no LED light on even with a call for heat. I believe the board is going bad on this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlighturfire View Post
    Can anyone provide me a LED diagnostic codes for a Coleman furnace model number G8C07512MUB12A.
    I tried to send the manual via email but it failed. Is the email in your profile correct?

This unit should have a slow flashing green light for normal operation, and a Slow flashing amber light under normal operation with a call for heat.

4 Flashing Red light is the primary or auxiliary limit switch has opened its normally closed contacts. With this fault code the control will operate the supply air blower and inducer.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by rundawg View Post
    I tried to send the manual via email but it failed. Is the email in your profile correct?

This unit should have a slow flashing green light for normal operation, and a Slow flashing amber light under normal operation with a call for heat.

4 Flashing Red light is the primary or auxiliary limit switch has opened its normally closed contacts. With this fault code the control will operate the supply air blower and inducer.
    Sorry it is arheatingandair@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ptemko View Post
    Thanks