Thread: Outdoor reset

Outdoor reset

Hi, just had an NTI T200 boiler installed with outdoor reset, an Amtrol indirect domestic water heater. Now that good weather is here, domestic circulator runs all the time. I detached the reset off the boiler terminals and boiler heats water for indirect fine. I have 3 zone plus zone for domestic controlled by Argo arm-4p with priority. I figure that the reset is not allowing water to heat up high to satisfy indirect tank . Noticed that zone controller is only wired on top of boiler with one wire. But there is a terminal on the nti for the indirect so that it bypasses the reset. Do you know if this Argo controller can be wired so that it sends signal to that terminal for indirect thermostat as well as have the other wire for house heat with reset ? Thanks in advance.

The T200 controls ODR, WWSD and ignores both when making DHW. Your installer should have read this in the installation manual and called the very helpful folks at NTI if confused about near piping or control strategies.

ODR followup

Yes, I know that it ignores the ODR but only if it is wired correctly and it seems there is only one wire coming from the Zone controler box. What I asked is it possible that that Argos controller is able to send a separate wire to the terminal on top of the T200 that is specific for the domestic HW . Thanks for the help.

Sorry;

THIS IS NOT A DIY SITE as stated in the header.