Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trayvon D. Martin 2012-17 + or - 1 yr- 2012

Trayvon, we hardly knew ye.

Rest in peace homey......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not 100 percent sure that Trayvons middle name begins with a D but it sounded right to me so I used it. If you dont like....sue me.

Seriously though......whatever his middle name...... you know its got to be just awful if his momma gave him the name of Trayvon. Probobaly defarius, or delamarcus or some off the wall sh*t like that.

Its not important anyway but being as this is meant as sort of a tribute to Tray I thought it best to put a middle initial there. Looks more "official"

As for the birthdate...... Im always getting screwed up trying to do math using years and dates.

We know Trayvon was 17 years old......but do we know what month he was born ??? That always screws me up. My birthday is in november so you just cant subtract my birth year from the current year and get my age.......cause if you do it in january or july....you are actually off a year.

So...just subtract 17 from 2012 and then fiqure you are going to be close, within a year, and thats probably good enough. Trayvon is dead now...when he was born really doesnt matter anymore.......but when you see someone memorialized they always include their birth and death dates for some reason.

I think Im going to reprase the date thing to make it more clear.

The -----------------------------------------

I put the ----------------- there to seperate these explanations for my title. I think that the first person responding to this thread doesnt need to include these explanations and should just simply reply with quote and snip out everything below the --------------------- including the ------------------

Also, I believe the only appropriate comment to this thread would be a simple one word reply. "Word."......... without the quotation marks but being sure to capitalize the W and put the period at the end.

I believe this is the ghetto equivilent of "amen" or something and I believe it is an appropriate way to replay to a post like mine.

If you are a complete rube and dont know how to delete text from a quote then email me and I can try and help....if I have time.

You could just reply without quoting my text but just make it a single word reply using just "Word." without the quotation marks but being sure to capitalize the W and making sure that there is a period at the end.

Thats how the coloreds do it and while Trayvon was a little more upscale than your typical hood rat you know he acted ghetto when around his buddies.

They all do......even people who are educated like Obama.

I bet if you listened into a conversation between Obama and one of his black buddies you couldnt make out a word they were saying...except the curse words.

Anyhow.... I lot of explanations for a simple memorial thread. I believe it is important though to structure it the way I have suggested in order to make sure that it is respectfull to trey.

I was just going to put Word. at the end of my post...on its own line.....but that seems sorta corny. Much better if the Word. part come from someone else.......sorta like seconding a motion.

Lets make this a respectuful memorial for trayvon......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Trayvon just turned 17 a couple of weeks before he was gunned down. Or so I heard.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Did you even read the post desert guy....... while I welcome your assistance on determining treys age..... I included all that +- stuff so that nobody had to confirm his birth date or his age...... I covered that.

I thought I made it perfectly clear in my original post that someone replying should reply with only the single word "Word."....with the W capitalized and a period at the end.
    Leave the quotation marks out....

Are your from a desert in Georgia....or perhaps some other deep south state ???

Perhaps you could try again and then request that your above post be stricken from the thread.

thank you....

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Did you even read the post desert guy....... while I welcome your assistance on determining treys age..... I included all that +- stuff so that nobody had to confirm his birth date or his age...... I covered that.

I thought I made it perfectly clear in my original post that someone replying should reply with only the single word "Word."....with the W capitalized and a period at the end.
    Leave the quotation marks out....

Are your from a desert in Georgia....or perhaps some other deep south state ???

Perhaps you could try again and then request that your above post be stricken from the thread.

thank you....
    I hope your just kidding. But either way lighten up. He's allowed to respond However he likes within reason and your not allowed to insult him or the whole south.

Why should we memorialize this kid/martyr we really do not know anything about him (and really who cares about him) he is person that was killed. It happens everyday people better than him and worse than him. I was tired of this kid and the hyperbole surrounding him looooooong ago. We do not now or will we ever truly know what happened that night.

wow, Id hate to be some black kid in any of your neighborhoods..... probably end up as fish bait.

Decent video dangling..... a lot of truth in it..... but it still doesnt take away from the fact that trayvon died at the hands of g zimmerman....and there was no good reason for it.

I would also like to thank all of you for screwing up what could have been a decent memorial thread to treyvon c martin.

He is in the big hood in the sky now.... not heaven....because heaven will not be opened up until judgement day..... probably got something like holding areas for us till then. The big hood in the sky, the big farm... probably something for everyone... probably no sinning allowed....but then again......its not heaven, might even be like a second chance area where they keep an eye on you and see if dying cured you of your evil ways..... if you were evil.....

The good folks probably have a better place to wait than the bad evil people.

But anyhow.....hes up there now.......somewhere.....probably with people just like him......shucking and jiving in the pre heaven or hell place.

kicking it old school.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    wow, Id hate to be some black kid in any of your neighborhoods..... probably end up as fish bait. Decent video dangling..... a lot of truth in it..... but it still doesnt take away from the fact that trayvon died at the hands of g zimmerman....and there was no good reason for it.

I would also like to thank all of you for screwing up what could have been a decent memorial thread to treyvon c martin..............
    No sweat corny your dedication to Trayvon is touching. I would like to dedicate a song for Trayvon in your memorial thread from the late Michael Jackson. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA&ob=av2n
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Man...thats just Corny...

Unbelievable...

lol

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Word...and word to the 13 year old kid in chicago who got shot while sitting on his porch.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=8613142

I have just one thing to say... Word. There, I said it.

Whutup Dawg..... Sippin on gin n juice... Laid back..... wit my mind on my money and my money on my mind......

Word.

This is very nice of you corny.

Can I expect you to set up a tribute thread for every kid who dies in the States from now on?

Perhaps the admins can set up a sub-forum for you.

My thoughts are with all kids who die unnecessarily and their familys, not just the ones the media choose to highlight.

After due process, and if a crime is deemed to have been committed, the criminals will suffer the legal consequences of their actions.

Good luck with your sub-forum, I'm thinking you'll be kept pretty busy there if it goes ahead.

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Thank you Slatts.

I dont know about the sub forum......so many kids die unneccesarily in the USA that I dont believe that hvac talk has the server capacity for it.

Plus...I dont believe Id have the time. Probably have to quit work and hire help to keep up with all the deaths.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast