What do you guys consider to be a good price on a SMAN3 ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    No, you got me wrong, I liked it! Just struck a humorous chord is all..
    I looked at your website and find it very appealing, could use that big case for my Sman3 and hoses...but I am a tad gun shy cause I can't tell how thick the plastic is.

And your margins are very industry friendly. Thank you for that.
    I have the case and it works well with 5 foot hoses. It is thick plastic. It is a large case larger than any of the other brands I have seen. Case is made fairly well if it has a weak spot it would be the clasps but they may hold up well.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by rdholder View Post
    I have two plastic cases for the Fieldpiece SMAN 2 or 3. One is from Fieldpiece that is 19.25x14.75x8. With this Fieldpiece case you can have the hoses attached to the gauges. The other case is a Blown Molded Case that is 17x12x4.75 foamed inside, hoses are not attached, this case will work with a Digi-Cool that I have on their way too. They cost about the same price. Both cases have pretty thick plastic.
    Thanks guy.... I'll get that Fieldpiece case and the other one for my air measurement instruments..

Could not make my mind up on what I wanted but I think i do now. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I have the case and it works well with 5 foot hoses. It is thick plastic. It is a large case larger than any of the other brands I have seen. Case is made fairly well if it has a weak spot it would be the clasps but they may hold up well.
    Yeah, read your post..think that cinched it for me..just have to figure out which over loaded CC to use cause I have dropped five grand on up grading my instruments. Never knew how old school my stuff was...course back in the day we flew more by the seat of our pants and energy conversation was something Hippies were concerned about.

holder thats a better deal than I can get. Just had to buy a new leak detector so will be a week or so before I drop the money on them.

I do have a question about the sman3. Is the micron gauge reliable and accurate enough for me to retire my old stand alone one?

I am also curious about the manifold, is it self serviceable for gaskets etc?
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

$299 SMAN3 Lute supply fort wayne indiana

Quote Originally Posted by rdholder View Post
    The Fieldpiece SRH3 is $147.96 and Fieldpiece STA2 is $266.00 with hvactalk promotional code. At check out just put in the code “hvactalk”, then apply and you will get the 5% off the total cost of the product. Free 2 to3 day USPS shipping at shop.rdholder.com
    Will the discount apply for paypal payment too? Was going to order but thinking paypal might confirm my purchase without the discount.

Yes, just apply the code (hvactalk) before you pay with PayPal for the SMAN3 or any other thing. I have tested the micron gauge on the SMAN3 with a micron gauge next to the unit and they were only 25 micron different between them. Shipping is free with me and that is USPS Priority Mail on most things if it fits it is shipped..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12