Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool

i gave ya the best comp in az. XXXXXXXXXX.net

>>>edit... please put e-mail in profile

(No e-mails in posts, due to site rules )

[Edited by HeyBob on 07-15-2006 at 06:51 AM]

70-80 hours a week?
    good luck with that.
    gahh

Talking

you dont like money? its 3 months outa the year. i guess you cant hang. like i said, only the best need apply. 6 figures isnt in your future my friend. good luck with that.

so now acbyjay is the best ? LOL

Cool

in scottsdale az, yes. look it up.

take it easy kevin Im just busting your stones, acbyjay is a pretty good outfit, know a few guys that have worked there. if you are the best in scottsdale can I have Phx or Glendale, you can keep desert mountain

Thumbs down

take the west side please. package units on the roof and everyones broke. it aint worth the drive. i like north sctts and p.v. splits and money.....

Thumbs up

With your attitude you should call your local union hall in Phonix we believe in doing it right the first time plus all of your benifits are paid and what you make is what you keep not like the fat cat making you work yor balls off and then taking your money for ins.,401k peanuts, we have pensions full paid health and a bro link to all the major big dogs in the industry.---------------------------- TAKE EM ALL AND MAKE THE RATT CONTRACTORS CALL THE HALL! GETT UP STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS

rp unions are good in the right situation, like fl , az is a right to work state with an unfortunate low union rate, even if you are in the union out here the state laws can still screw you, I pay all my guys a very decent rate and provide benefits. some of the guys are above scale. I do believe that the shops that screw there non-union or underpaid should get an ass kickin...so long live unions in the right situation... by the way before I came out here I was an A card in 597 and do respect the values a union can provide, but at this time my shop is not yet ready to go union....I will continue to treat my guys very well..

Thumbs up

Dave the benifits to a contractor are one payment to the local and one stop for talent also union guys got into this trade because they wanted to or a family member was in the local. I feel people have more integrity and pride for their work. I live in a right to work state also but we have been slowly taking it back one job at a time. Also to the contractors the money you save in not having to retrain someone in how you do busness is a plus and can be seen with in the first year, if you do not need someone you can send him/her back to the hall and recall them when the work resumes. We have market recovery money for contractors to help offset possible wage increases. It is sad to see a guy with your knowledge of how it works and the money our members put into your training now competing against his brothers. Well the best luck to you. Do your bros know of your business.

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

acby sounds like tcby LOL COOL!

i will call you Kevin thanks for the reply most co΄s havent replied or a just talk here, oh lol
    and those that have nothing better to do, leave something positive or dont reply pls...
    if someone wants to reply, let them, if you dont have a life , get one!
    if i offended u so sorry!
    as for a union, they have there time and place too!
    theyre good for what they are too!

my life in summer is 80 hrs a week and racking my brain for good hard working techs to work so the 10 guys i got get a break. we have more work than we need. 7 mill a year isnt easy. i have a life when its slow. i usually take a cruise. this year i think i will spend two weeks in st thomas. or sleep. i think they quit making real hard working men in 1970. they drop like flys when its this hot. it was 116 yesterday and 115 today..tomorow looks to be 110. that would be nice......it will probably be 115 again. goodnight .

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

Kevin

emailed u my resume? did u receive it? pls email me back dont have phone presently

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12