Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Communists amongest us Americans

They are getting more blatant everyday with a commie in the White House. Check out this link of a New Jersey commie proudly hanging his defaced American Flag. Where is Sen. Joe McCarthy when you need him. Thank you, thank you very much

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-his-opinions/
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

When I first saw the pic I thought it was Homer Simpson...... Look at it again.

Know how they draw homer somethimes all dark around his nose and mouth....
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)

Makes me sick, this guy should be deported.

Yeah, he should be deported for having an opinion different than yours.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    Yeah, he should be deported for having an opinion different than yours.
    He obviously isn't an American in heart or spirit. I wouldn't want that commie who defaces the American flag for my neighbor. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

that wouldn't be communism.

That would be moronism.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    He obviously isn't an American in heart or spirit. I wouldn't want that commie who defaces the American flag for my neighbor. Thank you very much
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post
    that wouldn't be communism.

That would be moronism.
    Yes but what moron would put the commie Obama's face on the American flag unless he was also a dedicated commie along with being a moron. Thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

The company making this abomination is more offensive to me than the idiot who is flying it at a retirement community.

http://www.ultimateflags.com/US-Obam...-for-sale.html

Did anyone else see the resemblence to homer simpson in the pic ???
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)

Homer would make a better president.

To me it looks more like Patrick Tribett, the Ohio guy who keeps getting arrested for huffing paint:

[IMG]http://2.bp.********.com/_GtGgBeoXSwk/SNKtTEuBpuI/AAAAAAAAAH8/KIOGxlPyDsQ/s400/tribettmug1.jpg[/IMG]

It's called freedom of speech.

The only legality here is if the apartment or condo association does not allow things to be displayed from porches.

The company making the flag is practicing capitalism. If someone is stupid enough to buy something like that, why not take his money?

I'd much rather these idiots be able to show themselves for what they are then have them forced to hide in the dark and continue to grow like some sort of infestation that is not noticed until it is too late to prevent it's growth.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast