+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Veto MB or TP3, whats inside?

Post Likes

Veto MB or TP3, whats inside?

For everyone that has gotten a MB, or TP3 VETO Bags, what tools have you filled them with? I always seem to over fill my bags so i was looking to see what everyone else was packing to trying and curb my tool hoarding issue!

I was thinking of making a TP3 for a Oil burner tool only service bag, but this is still just in the development process.

Post Likes
    I have the MB, it stays in the truck, i haven't found a good use for it. ill sell it to ya cheap .
    You can't kiss death without it kissing you back. Death is a passionate kisser.

Post Likes
    Thanks for the offer but i already got both bags. I may have someone that would take it. Hit me up with a PM and include the price you are asking and ill get back to you ASAP.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Anyone have pictures of their MB and TP3 bags filled with tools? I just can't decided what to put in each. I think i'm trying to pack to much into a quick fix/troubleshooting bad...

Post Likes
    Here is what I have in the TP3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    "The Elite Brotherhood of Guys Who Fix Air Conditioners" - Community (NBC)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gwegiel View Post
    Here is what I have in the TP3

Can you post a pic with all of that in the bag?

I own the TP3 and probably have only half that and don't think I could fit anything else in there..

I use mine as a diagnostic lead in type bag.. Good for roof work but I usually need to go out to the truck a few times for something that I would not have had to if I brought in the LC.. I think we need something in between.

Ill post pics of mine tomorrow..
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Can you post a pic with all of that in the bag?

I own the TP3 and probably have only half that and don't think I could fit anything else in there..

I use mine as a diagnostic lead in type bag.. Good for roof work but I usually need to go out to the truck a few times for something that I would not have had to if I brought in the LC.. I think we need something in between.

Ill post pics of mine tomorrow..
    I don't have any at the moment. I have gone back to the tech-LC for the time being. Been much busier lately and needed the extra capacity. Everything in the pic did fit though, minus the knife and book, that was pocket stuff and not sure why it was in that picture..

Post Likes
    Attachment 256781

Did find a pic from before I added a few things to it. You probably get the idea though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in