Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Wait and see, somewhere in the District Florida's Court is in will get the change.

No way does Zimmerman get a fair trail in Florida, everyone has an opinion
    Well ace he could get a fair trial in the Panhandle or in North Central Florida. Most folks there aren't too PC and are real Americans who think right (you know Florida Crackers). Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well ace he could get a fair trial in the Panhandle or in North Central Florida. Most folks there aren't too PC and are real Americans who think right (you know Florida Crackers). Thank you, thank you very much

Now wait a minute, is that a Cracker at me...rofl....

Couldnt resist

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

I'm sorry the kid got shot. But its just another killing in the US that happens everyday. Sharpton and Jackson have turned this into a money making scheme for them. A little over a week ago, an Austin cop was shot and killed in a Walmart parking lot by some drunk dude. I don't hear anybody talking of that one 24/7. That cop was a lot more important than some kid in Florida. I'm not minimizing his death, it is a tragedy. But if not for those 2 idiots, this would be a non-story.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

Would that cop be alot more important than your kid bmathews?
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Quote Originally Posted by bmathews View Post
    I'm sorry the kid got shot. But its just another killing in the US that happens everyday. Sharpton and Jackson have turned this into a money making scheme for them. A little over a week ago, an Austin cop was shot and killed in a Walmart parking lot by some drunk dude. I don't hear anybody talking of that one 24/7. That cop was a lot more important than some kid in Florida. I'm not minimizing his death, it is a tragedy. But if not for those 2 idiots, this would be a non-story.
    The difference is perception. Now no one would dispute that the killing of a Policeman is tragic. And no one would dispute that they're many killings that happen in the US everyday. And few reasonable people would dispute that Sharptons and Jacksons only purpose in life is to play the race card. But the issue here is that on the surface a white armed man shot a black unarmed teenager who may of only been walking home from a convenience store. Hopefully the facts will eventually clear it all up but for now they're is a perception in alot peoples minds that this killing might of happened only because Martin was black.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    The difference is perception. Now no one would dispute that the killing of a Policeman is tragic. And no one would dispute that they're many killings that happen in the US everyday. And few reasonable people would dispute that Sharptons and Jacksons only purpose in life is to play the race card. But the issue here is that on the surface a white armed man shot a black unarmed teenager who may of only been walking home from a convenience store. Hopefully the facts will eventually clear it all up but for now they're is a perception in alot peoples minds that this killing might of happened only because Martin was black.
    I don't know the murder rate of the US. Or how many people are killed everyday by whatever race. I'm sure several black people are killed by whites everyday and vice versa. So who cares about this one? Why so special? The same day the cop got killed in Austin. An Austin cop shot and killed a black guy that tried to take his gun. The city will end up giving the family $1 million like they always do. Nevermind the guy was a convicted felon manys over. It hasn't gotten the national news.

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Id like to hear the answer to that question as well.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Which cop? The one who got killed? The cop who killed somebody that night? I would put Trayvon and the murdered Austin cop on equal terms as far as importance. It's a tragedy no matter who gets killed. It would be more personal to me if mine was and its more personal to the family of the cop that got killed. But equally as important. As far as the cop that killed the dude. He got what he deserved. He was a convicted felon and fought with a cop, pretty damned stupid IMO. Never try to take a cops gun. Not sure if that is what you are looking for. But hopefully I answered your question. I tend to look past emotions. I turned my own daughter in to the cops for stealing from me. I tried to help her and she refused my help.

I don't know the murder rate of the US. Or how many people are killed everyday by whatever race. I'm sure several black people are killed by whites everyday and vice versa. So who cares about this one? Why so special? The same day the cop got killed in Austin. An Austin cop shot and killed a black guy that tried to take his gun. The city will end up giving the family $1 million like they always do. Nevermind the guy was a convicted felon manys over. It hasn't gotten the national news.
    Zimmermans crime is not really special. What gets these cases national attention is that someone hears of the crime and then starts calling the media..getting their friends and neighbors to call the media....

yep...kids get killed every single day in this country..... and then there are all the child rapes, molestations, child abusers.....

Organization.....many people calling and demanding that the news look into something....the more people who call and demand..... this makes the news or media outlet believe that the story will take off.

The news media doesnt report the news to keep us informed or because they have a secret agenda..... they do it to sell advertising.

Ratings for tv news, sales numbers for papers and magazines...... these are what the media use to get more money out of their advertisers and to bring in new advertisers.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Zimmermans crime is not really special. What gets these cases national attention is that someone hears of the crime and then starts calling the media..getting their friends and neighbors to call the media....

yep...kids get killed every single day in this country..... and then there are all the child rapes, molestations, child abusers.....

Organization.....many people calling and demanding that the news look into something....the more people who call and demand..... this makes the news or media outlet believe that the story will take off.

The news media doesnt report the news to keep us informed or because they have a secret agenda..... they do it to sell advertising.

Ratings for tv news, sales numbers for papers and magazines...... these are what the media use to get more money out of their advertisers and to bring in new advertisers.
    That is my point. We and I'm included perpetuate this by creating threads on this subject. Why don't we do the same thing with child rapists and molesters to get them hung by their balls. Why can't we make the same outcry about that as we do about these two idiots. I truly feel sorry for the family of Trayvon and Zimmerman. Read what Bill Cosby said about this. It's the truth. It's all about the gun. And that isn't a knock on gun ownership by any stretch of the imagination. I own several guns for hunting and shooting and sleep with a loaded Glock .45 under my mattress every night as well as a Bowie knife beside that in case I have to go hand to hand with some intruder in the middle of the night.

That is my point. We and I'm included perpetuate this by creating threads on this subject. Why don't we do the same thing with child rapists and molesters to get them hung by their balls. Why can't we make the same outcry about that as we do about these two idiots. I truly feel sorry for the family of Trayvon and Zimmerman. Read what Bill Cosby said about this. It's the truth. It's all about the gun. And that isn't a knock on gun ownership by any stretch of the imagination. I own several guns for hunting and shooting and sleep with a loaded Glock .45 under my mattress every night as well as a Bowie knife beside that in case I have to go hand to hand with some intruder in the middle of the night.
    I sleep with a loaded .45, and a two-edged duct knife and a mean teddy-bear.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by allstar08 View Post
    About time. I hope they make an example of this guy. Second degree murder. What is the max time he could get?
    Doesn't sound like you want him tried according to Law. Maybe you can arrange a Lynching!
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

He followed the boy even after he was told not to. The whole situation could have been avoided if he would have listened. His death isn't anymore important then any other but this is the one we talk about at this time. Give it 2 weeks and we will be talking about something else.
    I STARTED WITH NOTHING, AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast