Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: micron gauge

hmmm blue vac?

how much better than say Robinair 14830A thermistor micron gauge or Supco VG64?

I have this unit, it's a piece of ****. compared to the analog, this jb is very inconsistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by rufus819 View Post
    I have the JB supernova, works well however you need to get Tee for it to work. the supco micron gauge doesn't require one but i've heard many complaints about it from other tech's in my company.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy80 View Post
    I have this unit, it's a piece of ****. compared to the analog, this jb is very inconsistent.
    I have compared the supernova with my thermal and they are almost identical in performance, the biggest disparity is the way they react to a loss of vacuum, the thermal is way faster than the supernova, I got used to it and it does no bother me at all.

Attempted to use my HB supernova this morning. The vac pump had been running over night, the supernova said I was at 2500 microns, I was 100% sure there were no leaks. Thought it might have been my pump, so I connected the supernova to just the pump, still only dropped to 2100. Got the trusty but bulky thermal vac guage out. Connected it to system.... 400 microns. This only the 4-5 time I tried to use the supernova. It might have worked properly the first time or two.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456