I spent damn near half the day taking these pipes out. 1" copper for a hydro coil in the attic. They did this through 4 plates. No clamps needed!
The best part was finding them....laser thermometer all the wall in that bay read 95 degrees!
I cut the pipes out and hung them...still wouldn't budge. Ended up drilling little holes around each and and hammering them out with another piece of 1". These things made so much noise you could almost hear the snapping and cracking outside when the system started up.
1/2 day wasted on just removing pipes
Oh yea and finished 8yr old house..we cut open finished walls to fix this.
At least they used firestop......LOL