Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: charging scale

I wish wal-mart sold insturement and tools. That way, when ever they failed us, we would simply return them and get a new one or a refund.

I wish tif had a better "turn around" on their repair dept.

I wish they all worked thru some local outfits which sstocked the insturrement and did on premises repairs. Then we could turn them in and get a loaner to hold us over til they got it fixed.

NO SHIPPING.
    NO HAVING TO BUY BACK UP INSTUREMENTS. (well, except for certain things.)

Originally posted by mo-flo
    Originally posted by tostaos
    had trouble with my tif 9010a, bought an inficon and I am happy
    http://www.inficonrefrigerantchargin...gingscale.htmlnow you tell me...no,i haven't even got to use them much yet....what kind of trouble did you have?
    by transport (no abuse) the scale would get stuck and not work at all (I think it is a mechanical failure, not electronic). Drive around with the scale for another week and the scale would work again. I use it now as an expensive kitchen scale.lol

I have a tif electronic.
    I also carry a dial a charge(robinair);I don`t use it but won`t get rid of it either.I just like the thing.A very experienced manitowoc rep.that I used to work for would use it and used to make me use one.

I have been using a Tiff 9010a for several years and still have my old 9010. I upgraded to the 9010a because it still works well when it is not perfectly level, or when it is on uneven ground. The old 9010 had to be perfectly level and evenly suported to be accurate, or even work.

I weigh my refrigerant as I'm putting it in.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

How much for the TIF9010?

Originally posted by R12rules
    I wish wal-mart sold insturement and tools. That way, when ever they failed us, we would simply return them and get a new one or a refund.

I wish tif had a better "turn around" on their repair dept.

I wish they all worked thru some local outfits which sstocked the insturrement and did on premises repairs. Then we could turn them in and get a loaner to hold us over til they got it fixed.

NO SHIPPING.
    NO HAVING TO BUY BACK UP INSTUREMENTS. (well, except for certain things.)
    No shipping etc.,
    JUst standing in the return line admiring the tattoos on the back of the woman in front of you- time flies when your wondering who design that "Satanic bulldog devouring a bunny and the Virgin Mary" and in five colour no less.
    - and her seven yr old son with 5 piercings already...

As soon as China starts shipping tools for our trade you will get your wish sad to say...
    Look, just do your job, stay outta my way and we'll get along fine.

Teach your kids to respect themselves and others with your actions- these little baboons will imitate you like it or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12