Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    I like romney but have no idea who this west character is. If he's anything like the others my vote changes

Irish setters will not let their owners vote for him.

Of course. The one republican candidate I liked. Takes stones to do what he did. I respect him even more. 2016?
    I STARTED WITH NOTHING, AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT!

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    All of the Republican candidates are repugnant not only to a majority of American citizens but to a significant number of members in their own party.
    Too true, unfortunately.

However, all that means is that I view them the same as I do democrats, pretty much.

My clowns are not better than your clowns. I freely admit.

I also pick your clown to get elected at this point.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Ron Paul guy here.

I've said it a million times and I will say it again, it doesn't matter what color blue or red they wear, us as working people and this country will continue to get screwed.

Can we get someone that can run for president that has actually worked for a living, read The Constitution, believes and understands what it means?

A coworker and I were having this discussion at lunch yesterday, we are currently at Roman heights. Our level of morals are as low as theirs were and our politicians are as corrupt as theirs were when the Roman Empire crumbled.

Sadly, I wonder will my great great grandkids 150 years from now live under The Constitution or just worry if they have a Democrat or Republican for President.

Also it saddens me that while we sit here, fight amongst each other, ***** and moan, argue pointless facts that almost 250 years ago when they had enough of the tyranny and treatment from their leaders people like George Washington didn't sit around and *****.

I just hope one day this great country has a group of George Washington's come along.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So geer are you saying you prefer an alien, anti American commie for our President who works 24 / 7 to destroy our country?
    Destroy our country?

No, no Glenn. The second Obama term will usher in the Golden Age of a Worker's Paradise. A true Communism of which Lenin could only dream. The United States will glory and prosper as she has never done before.

Join us Glenn in this historically inevitable program; building an America that lives up to the best ideals of Marx and Lenin.

Otherwise, while I am striding the lush fairways of the People's Augusta National Golf Club, you will be languishing in a squalid re-education camp. (Camps that are being prepared as we speak.)

Long live the Revolution!!!
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Too true, unfortunately.

However, all that means is that I view them the same as I do democrats, pretty much.

Well hell, the general campaign should be entertaining, especially if some Obama Super-Pac runs TV ads in the bible belt quoting the Book of Mormon.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I like romney but have no idea who this west character is. If he's anything like the others my vote changes
    What is it you like about Romney and what do you mean by West being like the others? What others are you referring to?

Allen West would be a good conservative balance to Romneys basic liberal political leanings. West would give concervatives a hope for a more conservative president being elected in the future.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Irish setters will not let their owners vote for him.
    Now see, this is why Canadians should not get into discussions involving American politics. Unlike Canada (evidently), animals in the U.S. do not have any say over how we vote.

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Too true, unfortunately.

Are you stating that you will be voting for Obama?

Destroy our country?

No, no Glenn. The second Obama term will usher in the Golden Age of a Worker's Paradise. A true Communism of which Lenin could only dream. The United States will glory and prosper as she has never done before.

Join us Glenn in this historically inevitable program; building an America that lives up to the best ideals of Marx and Lenin.

Otherwise, while I am striding the lush fairways of the People's Augusta National Golf Club, you will be languishing in a squalid re-education camp. (Camps that are being prepared as we speak.)

Long live the Revolution!!!
    Why do I not believe that this is a joke?

I would vote for an Irish Setter over Obama any day....The animal would certainly do a better job.

As for Allan West, he would make a great VP....too bad he didn't run for the office of Prez.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Well hell, the general campaign should be entertaining, especially if some Obama Super-Pac runs TV ads in the bible belt quoting the Book of Mormon.
    Bah.

Mormons aren't that different than the rest of us. They just celebrate 2 Easters every year...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast